Duffman's new grow. Oh yeah!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by DuffMan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

so if you look at my first video you can see my carbon filter approximately 18"x6" maybe. i have an 8" fan sucking air through it. recently it has started to smell outside. approximately how long should that filter last before i need to change the carbon? it has been running almost 24/7 since early march. still seems kinda fast to need to recharge it.

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I dunno but 18' x6" isn't a very big scrubber. I have 2 of the big ones that are like 3 1/2 ft tall and 2 ft around. I still get smell outside of a sealed room! :passsit:

3. DuffMan

Just a little sample cola. First day of week 8.

[​IMG]

4. DuffMan

A rough trim now Done on the Hash Bomb nug. wet weight was 56g

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looks nice and Dank! :redbong:

6. DuffMan

[YOUTUBE]gYQHa5OG8Uk[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry cant link it properly from my phone.... EDIT>>>>There you go duff, looks good man! MG

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

killing it Duff...killing it.

great job.

can you post a picture of your final trim? I'm interested on others technique

8. DuffMan

I sure can.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good Duff. :coolbounce:

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Too bad about your partner and him not wanting you to share the garden online. The buds look well developed, :good job: but man it's a shame about all the mites on them. I've been there and had big juicy buds with mites on them. I'm finally mite free and I hope to stay that way permanently. Any plans for dealing with them in the future? :passsit:

11. DuffMan

Ya I plan to buy my clones from a clean source or maybe just seed all the way. I'll bomb the room when everything is chopped down then have my lady bugs right from the get go with a steady supply at the ready. The lady bugs worked great but home depot had them on back order when I ordered my last batch so they still haven't arrived. The last 2 weeks without them is all it took for those little fuckers to spring right back. The lady bugs did a good job of keeping them at bay for the crucial developmental phases its really just in the last couple weeks so I dont feel im loosing very much yield. What do u think?

Here ya go nippie

12. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Duff I would recommend that you keep the mites away always, not just hope that you don't get hit with them in the last couple of weeks. If you bomb the room and don't wash down the walls the residue will kill the lady bugs. I don't know what part of the world you're in but if the have an emigh/ace hardware store, they always have lady bugs and praying mantis cases. Good luck man!

13. DuffMan

Thanks man, I think uv misunderstood something. Im not just hoping they dont come back, homedepot where I ordered them from says they are on backorder. If it were up to me they would have been there the whole way through. I plan in bombimg after this grow to kill everything thats left, then clearly do the regular scrub down before the next grow.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I know Ladybugs are all natural and everything, but they will never keep you from having spider mites. Sure, they may eat some and prevent an all out infestation but you will always have spider mites unless you break the life cycle completely.

15. DuffMan

Ya I agree. like I said, I plan to bomb the room, do the standard post grow room clean and have a steady supply of lady bug guards on the ready.

16. DuffMan

Remember me?

a sneaky update

[YOUTUBE]-cIcj162gJc[/YOUTUBE]

17. DuffMan

Double Post***

18. DuffMan

Nebula #1 all trimmed up

[YOUTUBE]eYSgDhnAWeE[/YOUTUBE]

anyone wanna try to guess final dry weight?

19. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

well my freind weve all been wrong before...however ill toss my pennies on the stress vs male/female from the start/seed thing....ME PERSONALY...my thoughts and general observance over the last 35 yrs of growing marijuana is that without a question in MY OWN mind marijuana seeds are geneticaly coded(towards) ether fem er male and under ideal grow conditions will express ether black or white for sure.......then....under less then ideal grow conditions you will get everrrreyyyyy thinnnnggg inbetween....not always im kinda kidding...but you will see some males that prolly didnt wanna be and some fems that sorta wanna grabmore pollen then the norm..like over the norm hairs on a strain that prior would have shown far less from past grows....it does get weird with marijuana cuz its such an (addapitive)plant..ive been growing and breeding before the u.s. was even touched by indica strains and ive done a thousand grows at least....i really do beleive that this is your answer....(marijuana IS given a perdetermined) sex...however it (DOES) have the capability to change at will if the call for survival rears its ugly head...ya with me??? peace my freind.

20. DuffMan

I agree dude 100%