Ebb N Flo Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jan 28, 2013.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Looking way healthier and very much productive looking indeeed!

Very Healthy looking Plants indeed! You got your PH nailed now eh?! ;)

Well done my good friend and grower. At first they had serious issues with PH, now thats all sorted looking and your now on your way, to a very bountilfull harvest (Im quite sertain of that!) :wink: :pimp:

Great to see GK growers getting it ALL settled and nailed for themselves, with all the great team work and advice given by all members at GK!!! :thumbsup:

Grow on,

Very well fixed and put together!

UrBigBuddie..... :pimp: :jj:

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Thanks for looking in UR!

3. Midnight Garden

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

damn they are really taking off aren't they

are you able to still see the roots?

5. Midnight Garden

Thanks nip. They are growing fast and strong and the roots are starting to get spread all over the table. The ph still drifts a little but I only have to add about 30ml of down on wed/thurs (I change the res every Saturday night). The only real issue right now is the damn table isn't big enough! I'm getting a bigger one when this run is done. This is the full table. I decided to only replace one of the males because the other replacement was in soil. I just don't want to chance getting some kind of soil born crap in the res.

The bottom right plant is the kf purple bubblegum that I replaced the other male with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
  6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Looking good, MG. They are really taking off !

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

BBT

7. Midnight Garden

Thanks brother!

8. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Nice work on the ladies, MG! Tables look like the way to go for hydro! That growth is unreal!

9. Midnight Garden

Thanks disco, they do blow up for sure.

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking real good.

Is the net just to keep them up instead of tieing them down?

How are you going to deal with the KF when it comes time to flush the others?

How many plants did you use? It's a 2x4 table? (this is what I got)

They should be done stretching now, right? How is it going to effect the ones below the screen? Does it matter? After looking at the pics again, why do the ones below look so far behind? Different strain? Are they suppossed to have the same flowering time? I know you probably already posted all the info but you know me, I'm not going over this whole thread again.

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:bduh::icon_confused::bduh::icon_confused::bduh::popcorn-2:

12. Midnight Garden

lol, ain't nobody got time for that.

13. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

14. Midnight Garden

Thanks for looking in everyone. Last Friday when I went on my trip I topped off my res and adjusted the ph. I got back Monday evening and all was good. So far this feed cycle has been in the res since the 23rd of February and all is well. I am going to drain, clean and refill the res this Saturday and get back on my weekly schedule.

Mystery strain

[​IMG]

Cloned cheesquake

[​IMG]

Cheesequake from seed - this stuff is taking forever to bud (it's been 12/12 4 weeks now). It only looks like it's about in week one bud stage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Looks great. I like how you did the netting. I hve a small ebb n flow grow along with a few in soil. Cant wait to go back to all hydro. I forgot how much I dont like soil.

16. Midnight Garden

Thanks Jr, I don't like soil either. I'll probably never grow in it inside again. Hydro is the shit for sure.

17. Midnight Garden

Roots, the brown color is because they are in the nute solution when this pic was taken.

[​IMG]

18. Midnight Garden

Seed Time

This is two cheesequake males and a bunch of different phenos of ko kush f4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Hey MG, have you ever gorilla grew? Got a friend with 50 acres in the neighboring state and was wanting to throw a couple plants up. I say gorilla just because I would basically check two, maybe three times over the course of the season.

Ive grown outdoors, but it's been years, your shit is always rocking outside..you wanna give me soil tips in May?

BTW, those roots really took off.

20. Midnight Garden

Taking notes paid off, I got my ph pen yesterday and when I tested the ph it was at 6.1 so all is good. This is the end of week five.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]