Flushing yo plantz

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Octoberbuds, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Octoberbuds

Octoberbuds Begun Flowering

Iknow u should start flushing ur plANTS 2 WEEKS BEFORE HARVEST. But how can u tell if ur 2 weeks away from harvest?
    I know u harvest when 75% of hair r red or when the crystles r foggy. i think they r calles caylax or something like that. But how do u tell if ur 2 weeks away from that? I need the info. THX

2. Dew Drop

Dew Drop Begun Flowering

most plants run on a 60 day flower cycle, unless it's one of the long growing strains.

3. Patz0852

Patz0852 Developed Alternating Nodes

It's not going to hurt your plant to flush it...you can always add more ferts if you flushed too early, and I've read some people flush multiple times within the flowering stage...

4. KryptonLabs

KryptonLabs Germinated

When the first hairs turns red or brown, whatever chron your growing, it is usually when the plant has 2-3 weeks left to flower depending on the strain. That is when i begin my flush, I start then with 80% less fert of what i was using during blooming. So look for those hairs tanning.

5. Dew Drop

Dew Drop Begun Flowering

One of my buddies flushes after every third feeding this is because he has hard water which he's had problems with before in the past.

6. KryptonLabs

KryptonLabs Germinated

Ya that makes sense, I guess I'm spoiled with a RO filter, but with hard water and soil flushes are needed more often, it's true.