FML... sentenced to death

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ShadowWarrior, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Yup, my wife sold me out last night after a huge fight... funny how those dice always seem to land on double 6's, eh?

All that was said was, "I know he's smoking pot and I dont want it in my house".. so she blabbed that I had some growing in the closet, which he didn't know, he just knew I HAD some because he'd smelled my swiss cheese drying last fall... my budding kollossus and herijuana had to go along with:

3 Jackberry Seedlings

4 Blue Chocolate seedlings

and 2 fem Killing Fields seedlings.

And get this, the blue chocolate was all for her!!! I said to her, "Ya know, coming from an ex cop, you'd think he'd realize those seedlings are worth 5 grand a piece..besides he always said pot wasn't a huge deal to him...

So why he never said anything to me is a wild card that I'll never get. Why he went behind my back to weasle it out of her when just a few weeks ago during a convo I'd said if you want to know anything about me just ask... and she said he told her to burn them, I said fuck no. I've already invested too much time, money and patience to do that, already pollinated one, no way in Hell am I trashing them...

so now they're sitting out in the wood line waiting for transport to a new home tomorrow morning and after my haircut I'm getting more soil and fencing... tomorrow is going to suck some hardcore crusty monkey ass.

mid 90's, very high humidity probably too high for measure, plus the mosquitoes are bad enough to bleed you dry... and there's 12 to replant!!!!

I doubt most of the seedlings will make it. They'll die of heat and thirst within a couple of days, probably.

This sucks.

2. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

I'm sorry bro. Sucks to hear about this. Hopefully you can get a new spot situated and be back up and running. Good luck bro!

3. ShadowWarrior

I've already got some going in the local forrest... so I'll have some smoke by the end of september anyway.

Just sucks she threw me under the bus. We've agreed to marriage counseling, though and she offered to let me use her debit card to purchase the transplant supplies

She likes good bud as much as anyone, I think she was just afraid of somone being nosey and coming home to all of our stuff thrown out on the lawn.

It was her dad, BTW. He used to be a special agent in the Air force, has certifiactes from the florida drug task force from the governor... and of course he likes to use typical cop tactics with his own daughter.

Still, he could have just asked me. I already knew he'd caught us smoking in the garage, he saw a half-burnt joint on my weight bench, and I KNOW he's had to have smelled it on me. So why he did it this way is beyond me. I think it's a control issue. He likes to play alpha-dog, and she falls for it every time.

Oh well. Time marches on, and I'm still in business anyway. More or less.

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Tread VERY carefully here. Under the bus once is enough for me. Time to keep some secrets. I had a step-father that was a Captain in the local police but when he saw my weed as a kid he told me to make sure my mother didn't find it and she told me vice versa. Your in a different situation, he's going to protect his daughter any way he can. You'll never be sure just what exactly she told him. Watch yourself!!!!!:smokin:

5. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I agree. I wouldn't tell your wife anything about weed from here on out.

:F-A-Q:

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

sounds like hes playing alpha for sure.

Lvs right about the security thing. Love my wife and know she'd go down for the team before selling me out, but you have to worry about yours getting in a fight with you and running to her dad and then who knows what he'll do...in other words it would suck to get busted because you didn't pick up your clothes...or something stupid like that because she got emotional and ran to daddy.

But love is love, always make nice and be respectful of the inlaws

7. ShadowWarrior

she didn't run to him, he ran to her. He always does. If he wants to know something, bitch about something etc.. she's the one he goes to. He can be hard with her. I knew he knew I had been smoking, but I don't know why he waited so long to say something and to do it the way he did.

she might've figured he already knew I had plants in the house(and probably did) and was trying to see if she'd lie(and probably was). I dunno. But he can work her over like nothing else cuz he likes to play alpha, and she's a softy and he knows when all else fails, 'make daughter feel like crud and she'll tell/do whatever I want.'

But anyway, good point ie: not knowing what else she's told him.

Kinda has me curious. Maybe I'll find out in counselling. This could get interesting.:smokin:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Clean house, immediately. Everything goes, paraphernalia, head stash, all of it. Fuckin cops.

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah what res says...

Shadow man,way i see it is why take the chance man? Take down your shit,try salvage it somehow but either way cut your losses and live to grow another day when the dust settles.Iv been in a few scrapes like this in the past and once i got wind of cops snooping around either me or my grower friends iv pulled my whole grow in the past,shipped everything iv got either to a safe house or iv simply turned up at a mates door with my shit,told him he can have half my harvest if he lets the plants flower out,etc. Keep one step ahead cos i dont see any good of this,yeah he might not act immediately but rest assured at one pont when he wants you out the way then hes gonna call collect on this one.Stay safe dude:ebert:

10. ShadowWarrior

Thanks to all of you. Some good points are being brought up that I've somehow over-looked.

But yeah, somehow I keep getting the feeling I'd have been better off just staying on the street sometimes.

I want to say it's not so bad or whatever, but I know I'd be being naive and foolish. I've gotten too comfortable with these people and it's led to arrogance and mistakes.

On the bright side of things, today I got everything gone, planted in the ground with organic soil and worm castings. No sooner than I'd driven the last garden fence stake did I get a nice cool rain. I want to take it as a good omen, but we'll see. Lamps and tent are out. Pipes are going to the the happy dog hunting club in the sky.

I stripped my dying blue chocolate of its little buds since it just wasn't getting what it needed for a full come-back and wasn't going to be worth any further effort, really(sad but true), gonna have a final dookie joint with that and figure this out.

I'm leaving it at that for now. I'll be back at a later time. :smokin:

11. ShadowWarrior

Well, it's been raining like a SoB here pretty much every day. All but one or two of my plants are looking like smashed turd. Leaves are droopy and yellowing with necrosis. Only the kollossos and one of the blue chocolates are looking well. The flowering jackberry girl's buds are mostly seed pods, and what bud IS there is pretty dinky looking. The seed pods are nice and fat though. I suppose on the bright side I'll have some nice Jackberry F4 seeds.

I'm thinking the excess rain is murdering my babies, though. Wish me luck, please.

Even my tomoatos and corn stalks aren't doing too well.