Gas & Electric company

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Apr 29, 2018.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Just what I need they are putting in new gas lines in my neighborhood my friend who lives a couple streets over told me they want to move our gas meters outside so they will need to be in my basement. I sure don't need that wife all worried I got a plan but I hope to get this next grow done before they need to get in .-Bud

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I have had several things like this. If you can put plants and or grow containers in boxes on back porch the day or days they are working in basement. They will prob just hack out the meter and then hack the line outside for new meter. Should not be more than two days. Or if you can put plants in another room in house for the day or two and just cover up grow area with a blanket or tarp to make it look like there's junk under it.

I have had cable guys and ac guys that had to go in my garage to do shit and I just moved any obvious stuff somewhere else and cover my grow box with a tarp and put boxes or shit on top or in front of it.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

HeadCase likes this.
  3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

if I have to I'll but the plants in the shed I'll cover everything else and make some beef jerky down the basement that day they should be able to do it in a couple hours I'll ask my friend how long it took to do his.