Gelato #33

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by blazerwill420, Nov 9, 2015.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

From left to right, Gelato #33, Marisol, Cheese Krush[​IMG] View attachment 20091

IMG_0374.JPG

/monthly_2016_01/IMG_0374.JPG.7bebd519ab42875a4d2d25bff209f1a2.JPG

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

When I first saw the third one it looked like that tree was growing out of the pot. Lol

Is the long node spacing where the name comes from on the Gelato?

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Not sure about the gelato name jco but I think it is because the strain has Sunset Sherbert genetics in it. The long node spacing is because the room is a little warm. Depending on the oat the room runs between 80 and 85 degrees with the lights on. I had a ghetto ac in there last year but i tossed it and am just letting ambient air get drawn into the room from a 10 inch duct. Air will always move from hot to cold so the hot air gets drawn out and cool air comes in and replaces it, no fans or anything, just a natural air exchange. It's working to my satisfaction so far. Thanks for looking in.

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I ended up losing the Gelato. I tried to clone the buds and they mildewed. I dug the plant up outside and put it in a po under a single bulb t5t, it lasted about 3 weeks and went tits up. And the other thing, that North County Bounty soiless mix, save your money. It had nothing to do with me losing the Gelato, it's just not all that.

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster