Great Expierience

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HerbalWoman, Dec 14, 2003.

1. HerbalWoman

HerbalWoman New Sprout

Hi everyone, I know some of you may have your doubts about stuff like this but I have to tell you about it. Last night my sis and I were sitting here burning one and talking about how much fun we used to have with HerbalMan, we decided to bust out the Ouija board and see if we could contact him. We have been using boards for along time but only in a positive way and have never had a bad expierience. First we asked who was here with us and it spelled his name and his last initial, then we asked some simple yes or no questions, my cousin was here and was thinking oh yea right u guys are making that thing move. Then we asked stuff only he would know and wow was it amazing. He told us things that we could not possibly know and also told my sis that God sees, meaning that he is watching her and her b friend, he has a bad drinking problem. He told her to give him more love [​IMG]. I have never had an expierience like this with a board before. HerbalMan's presence was so stong here we hardly had to touch the thing. I asked more questions that only he and I would know, like what personal nicknames he had for me and my sister had no idea what they were, he spelled out the stuff quickly. My poor cousin was freaking out. He told me that he got to meet God on Monday the 1st, that was the day of his funeral! Anyway I just wanted to share the good expierience that I had last night.

2. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

I belive..and Im glad you had that experience. I believe that loved ones are ALWAYS with us. The only thing that scares me is how much. I feel the presence of my grandfather ALOT and have had many many experiences I cant explain that make me think hes here. But it kinda freaks me out to think he'd be seein me smokin a fattie or doin the nasty. My sister and I had an experience with a Ouija about 8 yrs ago that really freaked her out. We found the board in a house I was renting and I admit, I didnt use it again after that night. I dont know how they work (Ouija that is) but I believe

3. BlazethatShiat

BlazethatShiat Veggy Stage

im really happy that u had that experience HW im really happy that he contacted u i believe that was there and hope that he contacts you again!God Bless Hw and Hm

4. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

w0rd, HW, w0rd

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I knew he was with you HW. ;) That story gave me chills by the way. In a good way that is. I felt my G-pa here after he passed too. They keep watch over us...I truely believe that. All in good time you will be with him again...when the time is right. :angel:

6. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

Im sorry I missed knowing him HW. Mabey in another life..mabey he's the keeper of the kindbuds and will meet us all on the otherside with a nice freshly rolled fattie and a warm hug.

7. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I've often wondered about those things never tried one though...do they all work or do u have to get a certain one. i wanna try it now, never had the guts before. i mean being the these people are in heaven, or so ive heard, then they must understand everything right? cause i think it was my mom that told me a long time ago that when u die all questions are answered right?...do you think thats true?

do they ever get mad?

what would happen then?

8. Lemonpie

Lemonpie Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I believe Herbalwoman;)

Infact I believe that our dearly departed ones...Loved ones become our Angels on earth, guiding us:angel:

Not choosing our path, but illuminating it, so we can see a new path:angel:

9. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

sounds to me like herbalman hasn't lost his ability to party! what a wonderful experience that must have been, HW!

10. SMOKEYtheBEAR

SMOKEYtheBEAR Cured Fat Sticky Bud

that story made me feel all warm inside....or was it the cup of tea i spilt all over.. :ponder: [​IMG]

Anyways, i beleive, my grandpappy had an experience with 2 of his sons they did a board cuz my grandpa wanted to hear from his mother who he never had a chance to say bye to, but they didnt get a hold of his mommy. At the time my grandpa was going thru a mid-life crisis as his hair began to fall out...he was very, and i mean EXTREMLY paranoid about it, and the spirit said '**** off bauldey' to im. my grandad burnt the board straight away as hes quite a strict catholic and felt he had gone against god enough in his life.....some spirits are nasty peeps so be careful if ure gonna try this ****! ;) peace all.

11. HerbalWoman

HerbalWoman New Sprout

Thanks for the response everyone, it was really a great expierence and I feel lucky. Last night one of HM's best friends came over and we watched home videos and smoked a fatty for HM. Thanks so much for being so positive and loving guys!! I feel so much better knowing that there are others that have had a positive expierence with someone that they love and miss. Green Goblin, I have never had a problem using a ouija board and have never had a bad expierience with one. I believe that they work better if you have nothing but positive energy around. I have heard bad stories of some boards but i have always have had nothing but good expieriences with the board, but always be cautious when using one, they can be decieving. I believe that if u send out the positive u get it back.

12. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

:alien:I swear to you HerbalWomen,

Jus like Herbsparky i suddenly got the chillz...wow...i still feel it...very intense...i'm sure you felt the chills during your Session(i know your cousin did!:shocked:)...

:light:The Super String Theory explains that Our 4 dimensional Universe is simply a "tv" within a much grandeur "living room" Universe.   We are limited by our physical plane while HerbalMan is not.  HerbalMan has morphed into Pure Boundless Spiritual Energy.  Energy exists in all the Universes.:light:

:sun:I believe you HerbalWomen & must thank u for sharing this with us.:light:

(Edited by ismoke2much at 6:55 pm on Dec. 14, 2003)

13. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thats sssooooooo Cool"HW":wink:.....And Thank's "GOD":angel: