Green Dragon

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by ShadowWarrior, Dec 26, 2012.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Green Dragon is a ganja tincture consisting of a high-alcohol content consumable liquid such as vodka or Peppermint Schnapps.

I used 100proof Peppermint Schnapps to make mine.

I used some small organic Blue Chocolate by Fusion Seeds blueberry muffiny pheno buds straight off the plant and swirled them around in a shot of the schnapps for 30 seconds I used about 3 or 4 grams of fresh wet bud straight off the plant. This liquor absorbed the fruity scent and taste of the buds with minimum chloriphyl contamination. It was quite frankly, the most delicious cannabis product I've ever personally tasted and after about 3 drops and a shot of the straight liquor and a good 4 puffs of a Blue Chocolate joint I was on... the.. fucking.. moon in no time.

The rush of eurphoria was simply amazing. It didn't last long but it was mind-blowing. The buds I used aren't done yet, just tiny little sample size.

I'm going to try again when the trichomes turn amber. Still clear now.

I can strongly recommend this tincture using 100 proof Peppermint Schnapps. Take a drop or dip your finger in and rub it on your gums or drop it onto your tongue and wait a few minutes.

I want to make a note of how fucking good this stuff tasted mixed with finger goo from trimming and just dipping in my fingers lightly and rubbing the alcohol on them, then rubbed the remaining hash/alcohol mix on my gums. The peppermint of the liquor and the blue fruit of the bud.. fucking bliss straight up. This shit should be sold in every store.

After these girls are finished maturing I'm using them to make a full bottle of Green Dragon using citris flavored vodka.

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You're typing just fine

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

This is interesting. How long did you reduce the alcohol, and what was the volume and viscosity of the final product?