Grow tents

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by EvilSkuzzi, Nov 19, 2011.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Grow tents....

Who uses them and what is the best ones out there?

2. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

I have one. It's pretty big. It's like 78" x 78" x 78". I've been using it for a lil over a year. It's tough, zippers are durable. It's got multiple ports for any size fans you wanna run. It's lines with mylar or some highly reflective material. Light leaks are protected by a series of zippers, velcro, and flaps. I wouldn't go back to growing without it. I use it as my flower room and it's made things so convenient for me. It's easy to clean and easy to set up. Real sturdy and plenty of room fo rmy big ass to be walking around in there with 5 DWC buckets, pumps and 4' plants. I could easily fit more, but for one dude, it gets to be a lot of work once I have more than 6 or 7 buckets/plants.

Shit! Sorry, Skuzz.I cannot remember the name of the manufacturer, but I ordered it from eBay and it turned out perfectly.

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I can't remember the name of mine either, but I love it.

4. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

At the time I have two Secret Jardin Dark Room tents, they are from their first generation of tents. You can put up either tent alone in less than 10 minutes. Its easy to mount all your gear, and has plenty of intake/exhaust holes. I especially like the windows on my bigger tent, it allows ya to check on the plants in the back of the tent without having to take them out. All around I like them, but the zippers are NOT 100% light proof. Its an easy fix though, I just drape some panda film across the front side. It has to be said that they have a new and improved generation of tents, maybe they fixed the zipper problem.

As for the best one? I have no idea, my only experience is with the Secret Jardin Dark Rooms.

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P