Growing with an artistic science.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by GrowKing, Dec 1, 2017.

1. GrowKing

GrowKing Member

Anyone can mix things up to meet their personal liking. I love to see all the different ways people use this. Anyone want to list a way they bend the rules just because? The people who attempt to make a odd choice first because they like to.

HINT: They more stoney you are, the better you will understand what I mean.

2. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

I'd like to help but, i'm probably better suited to giving growing advice from an autistic science viewpoint... I found out i'm not smart enough to twist reality to suit my viewpoint... It never seems to work for long...
    I try to go by, it's either right or wrong, good or bad, a yes or a no.. It helps me sort my good ideas from my bad...
    Given that, it doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your own stupid ideas to try to prove you really are a genius. I do it all the time... Still looking for a break through...

ducrider likes this.
  3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

More than a few of us have a closet chock full of this or that that we thought was a good idea to try at one time or another. If you’re new to indoor cultivation and are on a limited budget my best advice is to ask the opinion someone with real world experience before you open your wallet.

4. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I must be stoned cause I'm diggin what ur tossin down... :pimp:

Once I trained a heart shaped plant for my girlfriend at the time, 2 big colas coming off the top, wasted a bunch of premature buds to get the shape right but it was pretty cool

Of course now I hate that bitch :pimp:

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

There's rules?