Hello from o-hi-o

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tommyboi_420, Dec 5, 2008.

1. tommyboi_420

tommyboi_420 Germinating

Hi my name is Tommy and I have been lurking around this site here and there and finally decided to join. I have educated myself for sometime on growing by reading, watching dvds(mostly on hydro) I haven't been a smoker in many years but due to my health ive rediscovered this awesome plant!!!(Thanks to my baby, my wife and partner in crime...Annette)

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Tommy, keep it smokey my friend and it'll keep you comfortable with whatever you got goin on. But keep it a secret, not just to us but everyone......EVERYONE! loose lips sink ships bud.......the less we know and anyone else is all for the better for you. That being said....Nice to meet ya Tom and Annette...welcome to paradise for potheads. You will learn alot.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to Grow Kind Tommy looks like there are a lot of GK members on that short bus-Bud

4. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

short bus who rides the short bus helmets and guards can't go far WweE ride the short bus. I like to lick the windows but my F'n helmet get's in the way all the time. Sorry bout that i'm pretty stoned at the moment smoking some unknown strain my buddy grew it's top notch the trich's look like little water towers absolutely perfect.

So anyhoo welcome to GK stay as long as you like just turn the lights off when you leave. Try to be a lil more anonymous no names unless you don't really mind spending the night in jail and paying some court fees. LEO's are always watching don't make it easy on them. Make them work for those tax dollars! I think peanut butter should be one of the major food groups...DSP

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

PB cups n swiss cake rolls

6. tommyboi_420

tommyboi_420 Germinating

lol very funny...and tommy was her ex's name and annette was mine..hehe..trust me..don't want leo anywhere around us!!!!!

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome to GK, allot of good people here, and allot of knowledge too.

If there is anything I can do to help just PM me..:suave: Welcome again!:smokin:

tommyboi_420 likes this.
  8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice to meet ya Tom.....I'll have to show ya my collection of Short Bus avatars someday. :biggrin:

9. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hi tom. ur right. if a person studies, he/she will learn.

tommyboi_420 likes this.