Hi, Everyone, been awhile.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by HempStar321, Aug 17, 2005.

1. HempStar321

HempStar321 Germinated

Hi, This is HempStar321, formerly HERBIE. I was on here quite a bit approx. 8-12 months ago. I have been SO busy. Somehow I forgot my Password for the HERBIE username.

I have two small girls growing quite well, and thought I would start a thread that I can update with pics in the future.

I started my girls from seed, and they are the "HempStar" strain a friend grew last season.

post more later.

HempStar321

2. ChronixGrower11

ChronixGrower11 Burning in Lasagna Hell

Welcome back herbie, I remember you all right. Nice to see more familier faces returning.

3. HempStar321

HempStar321 Germinated

Believe me, I pass through, but I have been doing research and working my tail off trying to produce "something" outdoor, since the wifey has no clue as to my habits [​IMG]

My location is so "out in BFE" that I can only get out there once every two weeks. Luckily nature has blessed me with decent rain and no wildlife has stumbled onto them...yet.

My 2002 Cr125 broke (shattered the piston)and locked up the motor, and I got a decent offer for it and sold it. Luckily a buddy was interested in selling his Suzuki Quad Racer 250 four-wheeler and I instantly threw the $$$ from the dirt bike down on the quad.

;) I sure do like riding my quad out to the location!!!

I will get some good pics on my next visit.

See ya'll later.

Hempstar321

4. JamaicanRedHair

JamaicanRedHair Veggy Stage

maybe some other experienced growers like us will show there faces more often.??

5. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Quote: from JamaicanRedHair on 10:41 pm on Aug. 17, 2005
    maybe some other experienced growers like us will show there faces more often.??

Thats funny I've never seen your work.
    Just be careful taking your quad to close to your grow, but I'm sure you already know that.

6. HempStar321

HempStar321 Germinated

Where my stuff is, It really doesn't matter.

I swear civilization is over 40 miles in any direction, and the land is PRIVATELY owned. Family Land.....946 acres of it........natural water.....absolutely perfect.

gsxtacy