Hydro as well!!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bje4201, Mar 7, 2013.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Build a proper Hempy pot. 3-5 gallons. Do a comparison. No reservoir sucks ass.

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I'm gonna have to it seems. Like you said in an earlier thread/post, These premades don't hold much water. I have to water at least every 1-2 days. Good thing is though, did you notice the plant health? Not near as sorry looking as my dwc was. Haven't burned em or deprived them and they're looking good to me, albeit small.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

With a Hempy, you'll have just as good, if not better than one of those.

Alot less hassle.

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Sweeeeet, thanks for pointing me in the right direction-as usual-, quick question. Air stone in the hempy or no air stone, I've seen dudes do both here. What's your opinion on it? and I'm saving for a 600w light ATM, no more 150 unless in entertainment cab I haven't updated on in forever.

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

No stone. Water (nutes, too and pH'd) every few days. Simple.

6. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I smoked a piece off a little branch that broke off flushing the plant a while back. I didn't cure it, just let it dry. Tasted like grass, but it got me pretty stoned. I'll cure the rest and it should be pretty good, for how small a yield it is.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nanners :bananas: all over that thing! Time to pull it anyway the stress was freaking it out!

You'll do better in soil or hempy.

8. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ya, that's why I pulled it. Do those bananas end up being seeds? I'd never seen those before. Dwc hydro is a lot harder than I thought it would be, to many variables to constantly watch

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nanners are male flowers. They can pollenate and create seeds in the bud if they form up early and are allowed time for the seed to grow.

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Holy shite!! Glad I pulled it when I did then, that would've sucked

11. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

So it's dried out and I got it ready for jarring. Not much to really talk about, the pile of popcorn stuff and the trim will be going for a try at hash. Anyone have suggestions for someone who's never made it? I've read the logs but not sure what method to try. Anyway here's some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:passsit::thumbs-up:

12. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Christmas already?? Seems like they start it earlier each year.

You could make a keif box.

Something like this.

I would throw all my trim in it with dry ice or frozen coins and shake..shake..shake..

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Harvest is always good. Start with Iso hash. It's the simplest and easiest. If you need instructions or help drop me a PM.

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Lol, just makes a good breakup tray. Appreciate the link, and you're supposed to be a noob? Saw your update keep making big waves dude!!

15. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks man! I'll go check the thread on it now!!

16. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well I finally did it, here ya go mr. A and well, everyone else that told me. I made a real hempy bucket. Followed mr. GJ's thread on it- mainly for hole position as I've read it several times. Gonna transplant the larger clone into it later when it's lights on.

[​IMG]

This pics really not sideways, it was how I took it, sorry.

[​IMG]

17. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm watching. :bong-2:

18. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Hopefully I live up to what you've done in a hempy, quick question cause I forget from your thread, what type of nutes do you use? I've been using a microbial tea I made for a few waterings at 2:1 water to tea. They seem to like it, but I'm just curious as to your method. :passsit:

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hempy is easy but I would stick with a hydroponic nutrient over anything organic for hempy. I've never tried using a tea in hempy but I have used General Hydroponics Flora Nova with pretty good results, but the best results I've gotten were using the GH Flora Series 3 part following the Useless Formula. Guaranteed great results. I think MrGreenjeans uses Botanicare Nutrients?

20. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks ras, appreciate the knowledge, as usual, I just know from the mom that she didn't like the useless 3 part. I've got all the nutes, just Leary. Although with the root issues I was having there's no telling. Right now they're 2 weeks into flower, not really wanting to transplant, but it needs to happen.

[​IMG]