I accidentally created a strain!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Well I think I did, check this out. I had two sensi seeds orignal skunk plants that I put in flower and both turned out to be males. I had cut the skunk plants as soon as I seen the flowers and my pine and Dabney in the same flower box ended up seeded. I didnt notice the seeds in the pine and dab till chop. I thought they had hermie on me but I knoticed this in the dab When I dug one out. IMG_5824.JPG

Crappy pic but you all see its not a white hermie. So what do you all think? Man if these seeds sprout, I will have done something I always wanted to do and all by mistake.

2. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Does look like a mature seed.

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Plant them and see what happens. You might have the next fire strain, you never know. Have fun with it.

4. Justcheckingitout

Of course I always get ahead of my self and was thinking of names and grand visions of slinging beans to all the big seed banks, Everyone trying to sell crapy crosses of my strain like they do with the Gorilla Glue and GSC. Lol. Then I read this,,-----

SKUNKBERRY
    [​IMG] Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica

One of the oldest hybrid strains of cannabis is Skunkberry. It is a cross of Blueberry and Skunk if you didn't derive that from the name! It is also one of the most potent strains with THC around 40%. This isn't a product recommended for someone new to using marijuana. The smell is a mix of strong odor due to the Skunk and both sour citrus and lemon. The taste is sweet and like lemons and oranges. If you were hoping for a blueberry taste you won't find it! Skunkberry is typically grown from a clone and it can be grown both indoors and outdoors. It takes about 9 weeks for it to fully mature and be ready to harvest. The plants don't take up too much room either.
    -----------
    Picture me listing to bon jovi young gun at the part that goes "shot down in a blaze of glory!"..:(....but WOW THC up to 40%....
    Guess I need to find some testers...here are some more seeds I dug out...
    .Cup of coffee IMG_5837.JPG

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

40% thc, that's some funny shit right there. Seeds look real good though. :photographe:

6. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, several places online say its one of the highest ranked potant strains.

Here is another write up: Also interesting, is the fact that this hybrid of skunk and blueberry is one of the only strains that continually rank among the most potent strains (High in THC) without having a Haze, OG, or Chem as one of its genetic downlines

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Kinda my thought too.

8. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I thought the highest ever tested was some Oregon Bud that came in somewhere in the 32-36% range. But that is some info from a while back. So, if that stuff can hit 40, sounds like couch lock shit for sure.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  10. Justcheckingitout

Yeah I thought it was way high, but it was on three different sites, "allbud", marijuana .com and another I will have to go back and check. I have no idea how reliable they are. But I too would like to see if it was tested somewhere. I am a show me guy. (Show some boobs) is my fav saying. Lol had to throw that in there. But hey even if its only 17%, its good enough for me.

Lvstickybud and blazerwill420 like this.