I should just go to the experts

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SuperMoChombo, Jan 29, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I've been watching the vape crowd over a glass of vino and through a cloud of puff, not sure I want to get on board. I am ignorant of what's what. This is ridiculous given the fact that I have spent the better part of 8 years on this forum, it's sponsored by Vapor Brothers, and I smoke too much by half.

I have enjoyed VR's informative and entertaining videos, but I need more.

My understanding is there are essentially three technologies employed here. One is a heating element that heats dry herb to a point of vaporization of the psychoactive chemicals but not to the point of burning. The second is vibration that releases chemicals from a glycerin liquid infused with whatever you want, like an e-cig. Then there are pens etc that use an electric element that burns BHO/wax/concentrate, releasing actual smoke.

It seems like one of the VB products covers all three? Help me out here. What am I missing?

Seems like the pens that burn wax and give off actual smoke are simply a more compact and clean way of dabbing, but not like you can smoke it in a restaurant. The vape (no smoke) or e-cig (again no smoke) could be hit indoors with little or no detectable odor and no smoke? Right??

Hey Rae, whaddya say? Point me in the direction of a sunny day.

I am most interested in the the e-cig technology, and in particular I'd like to get an e-blunt (c) if you will (patent pending) that basically takes an e-cig and adds cannabis to the mix, so you get a vape of both nicotine and the good stuff in canna at once.

Just like a Canna Beer. Get drunk and stoned at the same time! Or rum and cake!

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got a hands free vaporizer from vapor doc in 2004 and it was the best money I spent. I still have it and works just as good as the day I bought it.

ducrider and Max Rockatansky like this.