Introducing the Growkind Store

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Growkind is proud to announce that we have a swag storefront now. Much thanks goes to Resin Rubber for making this happen, he's spending his own cash! Thanks also go to Psycho D for the logo art work and design that we are using on the swag.

Right now we are offering a limited amount of items like coozies, hoodies, t shirts, etc. These items are branded with the GK logo.

Please take a look and if you have any questions or reccomendations post them here.

The store is open. Also, we are giving twenty percent of each purchase back to MMJ causes. Resin Rubber can explain more about how this works.

The Growkind Store

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Very nice guys!!:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:.

Peace....

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Get em while they're hot:thumbs-up:

[​IMG]

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I just posted about this somewhere else. This is cool.

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Please buy lots of stuff!! :popcorn-2: :thumbsup:

6. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Where do these ship from? I might snag one of these for the Cup to be representin' in! Also, a baseball jersey with the classic cursive "Growkind" would be classy as bleep! You could have the GK Logo on the back, with the option to put a custom name on it. I'd be wearing a jersey that said Disco... just sayin'!

7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Yeah, the Jersey with my name wouldn't be a good idea. Lmao!

8. ducrider

Yeah I'm right there with on the apparel with a GK logo but if were 20 yrs younger and lived in a MJ friendly state I'd be all over the tie dye hoodies and T's.

In time as we build a little working capitol there should be more hard items like glass/ceramic ashtrays, cups, and maybe even some nice glass. It takes time and we gotta walk before we can run..

cheers:jj:

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Yeah I have a couple of t-shirts from the Attitude I can't wear anywhere. But I have to say I've also got a lot of t-shirts that say STAFF and PROPERTY OF and JETER etc, none of which fool anyone in the least. Well, I do get taken for Jeter sometimes but anyway...

I'd definitely dig me some GK memorabilia.

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hey, winter's coming. Grab a shirt or two. Nobody will see them under a flannel shirt or sweatshirt. You could just wear them when at home while relaxing and toking. And now that I think about it, who the hell is going to walk up to you and say something about your shirt? I wear Patriot shirts, Red Sox shirts and Bruins shirts and nobody has ever come up to me and asked for an autograph. I also have some very inappropriate shirts and still nobody has ever approached me. Get some shit and support Growkind. The only way we can get other stuff is if this venture takes off and is supported by us, the members. There, now you have no excuses. Order now.

11. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

If t-shirts were probable cause everyone with long hair and tie-dye would be in Jail.

12. ducrider

'must spread some reputation around before giving it to Lvstickybud again"

13. LionLoves420

Pull back man. I never said it was unreasonable. I didn't even direct my comment to anyone. If you are uncomfortable wearing a shirt because of what it says in front of someone, that is your choice to not exercise your first amendment right.

I have nothing to do with the store or the people who started it.

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Would you like one that says Fusion instead:ponder:

T shirts just a smal part of the gig. We've got deals that we can have G on ANYTHING.... ashtrays ,rolling trays ,pitchers,bongs you name it ofo. T shirts,bandanas and shit like tat is stuff we been asked for for a while.I see your point. But theres other shit to come,just need to cover our overheads:bongin:

Glass,metal,wood,clothing... we can pretty much stick growkind on anything. But this shit costs and we wanted to test the water first:cool:

See the logo in my signature? Thats what we gonna put out.Also we are able to put out GK/Fusion t shirts too if theres a demand:ponder:

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Never saw your reply ofo. Course it makes sense ,depends who and where you are of course. The Growkind logo below in my sig,im having a black tee,black hoody and black baseball cap with that shit on it ASAP. Costs extra for the design change though so need to see where the appetitie is. Any GK attire i buy ,i dont expect to be wearing it on CCTV and to pick the id up from school though:icon_biggrin:I get your point,just busting balls. Im like you man,if we can get this shit rolling then the good shit you want will come next.But first we need members to support this in order to expand this. So go buy a coozie ya tight fucker:rofl:

16. LionLoves420

I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all dick either. I know that is how I come across. All good my man.

Got to get my wallet out here soon though if that means bowls or something like that coming.

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:redbong::redbong:

Security. I'm member and a grower too yanno. Don't ever forget that, so security is something taken very seriously.

Payment is made via Paypal. The vendor is entirely separate from GK and has no access to GK member info. We have no physical nor electronic ties to the vendor so have no ability to cross reference specific orders. The benefit of this is that our members can openly order completely legal soft goods without fear of losing site anonymity. Unless you decide to tell somebody we have no way of knowing who orders our gear. It carries the same level of risk as ordering a sports jersey online.

As for where to wear it? Anywhere. I wear my pot leaf tie dye GK hoodie to the hardware store, camping, 420 events, NORML meetings. Part of the goal of this project is to increase cannabis comfort levels with folks who aren't in favor. The more they see their friends or neighbors with a pot leaf on their shirt or coozie...or whatever...the less threatening it seems. By personalizing the message subtly we can make unknown positive inroads.

I've had lots of folks give a big smile seeing a 12" pot leaf on my back. Had a few good conversations about legalization in my state and have never had anybody give me a hard time. Would I wear it to my kid's soccer game? Probably not. I wouldn't wear a black tie tux either.

Anywho.....the store is open. Frequent it if you choose. No arm twisting here.

The intent of the store is to be a nonprofit contributor to cannabis causes. We retain 20% of all sales and it will all go to whatever cannabis activist group Admin and mods decide on an annual basis. As members, you guys have some level of input also. Your opinions and posts will help guide the current Admin in their decision.

Right now you guys are looking at the second draft of the storefront. Midnight and Psycho have put the effort into giving us some cool graphics and an attractive store. Muchas gracias compadres. The stocked items should improve and grow as will the graphics available. Our current forum logo is available by request (use the instore contact link) and will be added to the regular store soon.

We are also trying to coordinate with a local tie dye batik artist to link his single purchase items to our store for the hippies or hippie wannabes among us.

http://www.twistedgroove.com/twistedgroove/

So...if yer interested and read this far, visit the store and look around. If you like the graphic but want something else simply ask and arrangements can be made. We can print on virtually anything. Already have somebody interested in panties.

AND 20% OF EACH AND EVERY DOLLAR GOES TO CANNABIS ACTIVISM. Who else is gonna do that?

:passsit:

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Interested in panties? So am I. So am I. *sigh*

Ok, I may have come off a little to rough, but come on. Some people act like it's a crime to wear a shirt. Even if they came to this site, what do you think they'll find? They'll see a bunch of people having fun on the internet and some gardens. Who's gardens? I don't know but

"That dude with that t-shirt on must be growing one of them. Let's pinch him." Huh? If you don't want to wear one don't. Hell, get an over sized one for your wife to wear as a bed shirt. I'm just saying that Growkind has definately saved me a lot of money and has shown me how to get great results, so I say, "Hell with it. I'm going to help this get going and then the stuff I really want will come later."

And DAMN IT!! Now I want one with the other logo.