Introduction & Guidelines.

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by TheApprentice, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:hello: GKers.Finally we have set up the sub forums that me,mod/admin and many members have requested.This sub forum section is for GROWERS STRAIN REPORTS ONLY.The SMOKE REPORT section is on the other sub forum and is open to all who have smoked and are able to rate the strain.

However this sub forum is for the members of Growkind.com who have or are currently growing a strain to do a strain growers report,:eusa_pray:please submit genuine strain guide submissions that are your own reports as this is the only way to give our fellow GKers the best advice in picking a future strain based upon our experience of growing these strains.

:stop: THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE(apart from all submissions must be your own) AND IT IS TO ONLY SUBMIT GROWERS STRAIN GUIDES INTO THE RELEVANT THREADS.THIS MEANS IF THERE IS ALREADY FOR INSTANCE A "POT OF GOLD STRAIN GROWERS GUIDE" THEN PLEASE DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD FOR THE SAME STRAIN :eusa_naughty:

INSTEAD SIMPLY ADD IN A REPLY POST USING THE TEMPLATE FROM THE TEMPLATE THREAD WITH YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND GROWERS COMMENTS,TIPS AND ADVICE FOR FUTURE GROWERS AND PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OF THE STRAINS IN QUESTION.

Please do not post irrelevant/any posts (unless it is to submit a report on the SAME strain) on the members growers submission reports threads,i have created a FEEDBACK sticky thread for ANY comments ANY members wish to leave,this will be the main focus in this sub forum for any feedback.

Lastly i hope that through GKers member participation and growing skills that we will have in time to come built up a definitive and comprehensive growers report guide not just for beginners for but veterans alike as there are sooo many strains out there that the more info,advice and growers reports and comments posted here added together with reports from the SMOKERS REPORT sub forum will give ALL growers new and old alike the lowdown on any strain,thats the AIM of these newly added subforums...to help GKers decide what strains are best and to hear 1st hand reports from the members on here who know and grow the strains they will be reporting on.

:stop: Remember if you are doing a say for example,bubblegum or pot of gold report then please check to see if there is already a report thread for that strain and simply add your own report to that exact already started thread so that eventually each strain will have a lot more than one growers opinions on any one strain,any duplicate threads will be merged accordingly and any posts on strain guide threads which arent strain guides will be moved to the designated feedback thread.Cheers:potleaf:

ENJOY :icon_thumleft:APPRENTICE (on behalf of me and mod/admin):cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.