Is this a male?

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:Well I got my C99 male I was trying for. I seen the nanners two weeks ago and put it 15 feet from the light and low and behold it flowered and started dropping pollen. I got a nice little bag full. So my cubing project is a go Houston!!

image.jpg

/monthly_2016_01/image.jpg.d72e655952cd380a8e40000a9b6bbda3.jpg

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

What are you planning to cross it with Initially ?

3. Justcheckingitout

I got a five pack of Mosca c99 seeds from brother grims stock. Got a good short bushy female I am going to cube. Then I will have some good c99 seeds besides the clones incase the seeds become unavailable again. It was forever when the seeds came out, then they were gone for a while. Right not Female seeds and misca and dr greenthumb (overpriced) have the best c99 close to the orignal due to being bread from the brothers grim stock. It would suck if you couldnt get them anymore.

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Male I reckon!! Looks like he's dropped a big wad on the sun leaves there!! :roffl:

Good luck on the breeding dude!!

Be Cool,

5. Justcheckingitout

I read were a little goes a long way, so the amount I got now should be enough to do at least one whole plant. From then the seeds I get should be enough to get a few more males at least to rock my cubing experiment into high gear. I have always wanted to do this and now I know how to do it right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016