Issues

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Administrator, Mar 4, 2005.

1. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

chiming is good nobo, heres to chiming :ebert:

2. SD

SD Cured Fat Sticky Bud

First I would like to say good job on both you and Herbs part Webby.

Webby if you want to keep the sight functional why not try a 3 strikes youre out approach according to your standards.

If a member is blatantly and obviously attempting to start **** with another member 3 times in a row on the boards their gone! period no ifs ands or buts... that way you can weed out the crap weekly.

By the sounds of your post you want the site to function in a specific manner and theres not a damn thing wrong with that after all it IS your site. So stick to your guns and blow off the chumps and chumpettes regularly take a Clint Eastwood role webby. Clean the place up to your specifications and your specifications only if people dont like it, **** EM! they can go somewhere else as you said.

The adults here realize this is your site and what you choose to be done with it is your right, dont allow yourself to be held hostage by drama queens/kings who are looking for nothing but an online arguement consistently. An 'Its my way or the highway!' stance with the word BANNED being used at will. Is the only thing IMO that will change this.

Herb shouldnt have to play pre school teacher his job is time consuming enough as it is. And those that consistently attack him on the boards are looking for nothing but drama....Take out the trash webby according to your standards of what trash is. You have every right to keep this site to your personal specifications. Im all for it and if I happen to fall into that category so be it...

3. mistical

ive mentoined this to herb in the [past} zero tolerance, i like this place ive been aroun for some time, the uk sites i visit are zero tollerance, this place is a haven for shitstabbers and dimwhits, the three strikes thing is good:wink:

4. novice grower

novice grower Germinated

Yeah,i got a beef with ya Herb's!!!!

Ya too fucking hairy !!! :biggrin:

5. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

that meant to come out more like,,,"way to go webdude! Herbsparky 2."

6. SD

SD Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thats EXACTLY what it meant BM...

WAY TO GO WEBDUDE!

Sincerely your buddy,

Herbsparky2:roll:

Theres a few more threads to **** on in the Smokers Lounge BM, you best get busy partner after all your quotas calling.

7. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

Dear Herb, Webby,.... Thanks for allowing me to air a few gripes. First, the salad bar at Pappy's always had hair mixed in the starla/slipper bin... Herb's fault, I bet. Secondly, 3 years ago I asked a question and no one ever answered it... Again, Herb's fault.

Thirdly, my electrical wiring smells of smoke & my 12 year has missed 2 weeks worth of school staying home to reset the breaker each time it trips-an electrical problem.... yup, you guessed it Herb again.

Fourth, there was some long haired Yeti looking dude @ the drive thru taking forever to check his order @ the window & by the time I got my order, the fries were cold.... Again Herb, your fault...

And finally, I've not yet gotten my free beans for joining this site under twelve different names when he had the big seed promo.... Understandably, I'm upset...

And worse yet, my herb tastes funny... :lmao: (cause I sure did!)

Do what you gotta do to stay sane Webby.... SAFE AS ****! P.S. Let me know where to send my donation (to help offset the GK costs)& the check's in the mail...

8. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

for sopport go here. It on the main forum page under what are sponserd forums......

http://forum.growkind.com/forum/sponsored.cgi

Sponsored Donation Forums

These forums are available for advertisers on the site who donate to the GrowKind fund. The advertisers donate $30.00 in order to have their own forum with a static banner where users can go to ask questions about the product and discuss their experiences with that particular sponsor.

$15.00 goes directly into the GrowKind Fund

Please thank these sponsors for supporting our fund by taking the time to examine their products and services.

If you would like to sponsor your own forum please Sign Up as an advertiser.

What is the GrowKind fund?

The growkind.com fun was setup to provide monthly donations to NORML. However after losing most of our advertisers we were unable to continue the fund and need any income to cover the costs of the servers. We hope to get more advertisers in the future allowing us to bring the GrowKind.com fund back online to do our part to help legalize marijuana!

(Edited by georged5150 at 4:02 am on Mar. 5, 2005)

(Edited by georged5150 at 4:04 am on Mar. 5, 2005)

9. SnowBlind

SnowBlind Veggy Stage

I hope Herb and Webby do not feel singled out.  Regardless of what subject the forum is, the BS drama will occur.  Though I am sure they are well aware of it.  I think it is human nature when many different personalities come together that friction will occur.

As an admin of other forums and hosting other forums, Webby is right on.  If you don't like the rules and their way, too bad.  I think they are quite reasonable here at GrowKind.

And no one is stopping anyone in doing exactly what Webby has done.  Create a forum and community about something they are interested in.  Heck, there's even a link on the bottom of the page where you can go and download Ikonboard yourself.  How nice of Webby! [​IMG]  There are photo galleries that integrate with message forums available just the same.  There are chat systems as well that are available.  No one is stopping you.

I like GrowKind, although I feel uncomfortable posting on it.

I'm not sure if this goes off Webby's vision of what they wanted GrowKind to be, but perhaps GrowKind needs an overhaul.  It seems the Ikonboard being used is outdated (based on just what I see) and especially the chat system.  I do know know what that all would take to do that (whether its phsyically or financially possible I have no idea).  I only see what is on the surface.

10. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Quote: from RacerX on 3:02 pm on Mar. 4, 2005
    Dear Herb, Webby,.... Thanks for allowing me to air a few gripes. First, the salad bar at Pappy's always had hair mixed in the starla/slipper bin... Herb's fault, I bet. Secondly, 3 years ago I asked a question and no one ever answered it... Again, Herb's fault.
    Thirdly, my electrical wiring smells of smoke & my 12 year has missed 2 weeks worth of school staying home to reset the breaker each time it trips-an electrical problem.... yup, you guessed it Herb again.
    Fourth, there was some long haired Yeti looking dude @ the drive thru taking forever to check his order @ the window & by the time I got my order, the fries were cold.... Again Herb, your fault...
    And finally, I've not yet gotten my free beans for joining this site under twelve different names when he had the big seed promo.... Understandably, I'm upset...
    And worse yet, my herb tastes funny... :lmao:  (cause I sure did!)

Do what you gotta do to stay sane Webby.... SAFE AS ****! P.S. Let me know where to send my donation (to help offset the GK costs)& the check's in the mail...

no. u need 2 thank me 4 not floodin yo PMbox wit hatemail. how long r u gonna waltz round gk wit my avi? u r da main mf runnin round here wit multiple usernames. no tellin who u r right now. wut makes it all interestin iz dat no1 expectz itz u. wut a shame.

11. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Herb you hate me because I hate alot of people on this site whom i think are fake, phoney, [tsk tsk] liars. And I point them out. And call them out. What I cant understand is how you late my hatred for others influence your decision to withdraw any sort of friendly notion you had left in your soul away from me. I understand you dont agree with anything I do, but really, people are fucking stupid herb and you know this. Its the whole reason we are having this feud right now, because motherfuckers dont know how to explain for one, let alone draw out a valid argument with any conclusive point. An unobjectionable argument is not argument at all. Fucking argument, debate, whatever. Tis all the same in my eyes.

But anyhow i dont get the exact reason you lost total respect for me. I never did you, untill you started calling me out for my opinions which were sometimes out of line, but ****, you know they werent directed towards you ever. Now recently, if you ask me, you changed. You turned into a stuckup *******. I dont know if its the way I conduct myself that has been the influencing factor in you hating me or what. I would just like some definitive answers. Some definition as to why the **** you started and still dislike me. Because if it is truly because I hate people for being stupid assholes in general, then so be it. Because the fact is, I am a people person. I have lots of friends and people I deal with all the time. But you know, I dont hate them all. But 85% I do. And why? Because they are fucking stupid with no common ground. No morals. no goals. So i reciprocate that manner in means which I find sufficient in getting the point across so that they recognize they are indeed a piece of **** coward fucking liar phoney bastard. Its how i feel. And its how we all deep down feel. I mean, fact is, you cant fuckin trust anyone. But have i ever truly done anything out of the ordinary to directly affect you in any way? **** no. I respect you and web. But i refuse to pretend we are in a state of utopia and agree with what half the morons i cant stand say. Like in the politics lounge. Get fucking rid of that god damn thing. Its nothing but a cess pool. It was a horrid idea and aimed at pleasing a couple of instigating fucktwits.

Anyhow, my issue is with dumbass fucking assholes. Not you herb. And kids like fuckin bradley smith. I'd like to bitchslap that little twerp motherfucker. And with lemonpie. and with mellowdood who comes in here and just starts fucking doing **** like he owns the place all of a sudden. Locking topics and ****. What the ****. Last i heard we always got confirmation from other mods unless it was extremely urgent or like a racist remark. **** thats bullshit.

(Edited by agrowguy at 12:39 pm on Mar. 5, 2005)

(Edited by MellowDood at 6:25 pm on Mar. 5, 2005)

12. mistical

aggrow, what makes you think your sooooo special? you butt in, talk **** , and try to make yourself out to be some kinda person someone cares about, your full of your own penis, take it like a mouse, fancy a cup o tea?

at the end of the day faggot, your messed in the brain, ime just messed

13. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

How ironic misty, isnt that like the pot calln the kettle black, or how does that go?

no offence aggs, i actually agreed with your post.

Herb, :erm: this kinda thing is what i was talkn about in our PM's. we all gotta try.

WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER, AND QUIT TALKN ****! THIS AINT OUR WEBSITE TO **** ON. WEBBY HAS ALREADY WARNED ALL OF US,,,YOU DIDNT READ IT??? I FOR ONE READ IT LOUD AND CLEAR! STOP MAKN IT HARD FOR THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO BE HERE! WHY DONT YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ****?

**** IT WEBBY,,,YOU NEED TO SWEEP UP ROUND HERE!

thanks Herb for opening my eyes, maybe you should send everyone that PM.

14. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

ags says, and i quote: "i am a people person."  :roflmao:

that has to be the funniest thing i've ever heard on GK!!

:roll:     :spin:     :roll:

re issues:  herb, you have a thankless job and webby doesn't support your actions.  that's a crying shame.  

i lost respect for you, webby, because you appoint people like herb to keep control around here daily and then you don't back up their actions.

in fact, you've gone out of your way to 'override' herb's decisions on more than one instance.  i bet that gave herb a really nice warm tingly feeling inside.

if i were herb, i've have told you to stick this site where the sun don't shine long ago.  

if you want to make the dirty, daily decisions then YOU should be here to do it.  don't give authority to others and then not enforce it.  that's not fair to anyone here at GK.

nothing will ever change around here when all the inmates know that they can do and say whatever they want AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

go ahead ... ban me for speaking my mind.  ban me for saying what many of us are thinking!

15. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

agrowguy, i can't and won't speak for sparky, but i can tell you why i think most people dislike you. basically you said it all yourself in that reply. you hate people because they are stupid -- even 85% of your own "friends" as you said. that's just as bad as hating people because they are of a different race. people with a low IQ can't help it that they don't learn as easily as others like you.

i would assume that you're fairly intelligent considering your computer skills. however, that doesn't give you the right to look down on people. if you want to be a better person then why not try to teach these so-called stupid people what it is you know that makes you believe you are better than them? and i don't mean in the way you so often attack people by "calling them out" and saying they are stupid fucks. no one responds positively to that type of attitude.

now i'm sure you're ready to reply telling me i don't know a god damn thing about you so i have no room to talk. well i could say the same to you and everyone else here. we're all here because the level of anonymity is high. try to say something without including an insult and you just might get a serious reply. i'd bet that's all anyone has ever wanted from you -- no insults.

about me and closing posts: don't assume what you do not know. i follow the rules that sparky and webby gave me when they made me a mod. sometimes that requires a judgement call on my part. i won't deny having closed/edited certain posts, but no mod nor the webmaster has told me i stepped over the line in many months.

if you think i closed something that should not have been closed then send sparky or webby a pm. if they agree with you then we'll reopen it...simple as that. bitching about me on the boards will do you no good. how many times do we have to explain that? we don't and can't read everything. generally i ignore most of your posts for no other reason than your history of insulting just about everyone, but i always read my private messages so you're welcome to drop me a line whenever.

16. Scott Farkus

Scott Farkus Germinated

Thread peeps,

"What ya gonna cry now? huh? go on then CRYY,,, come on CRY for us... whaaa whaaa whaaaaaa...."

"Sorry Had to do that."

S. Farkus

[​IMG]

"Scut Farkus has great credit,And Loves his COLTS!!!"

"BELEIVE IN BLUE!!!"

17. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just love each other:smile:and be polite and kind....its a most rewarding feeling:smile:thats why i love god SOOOO much:animbong: Bud3

18. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

ANYONE with an issue concerning me has the chance to get it out in the open right now.

My only issue is that you spank too hard and the drooling is out of control. Other than, we cool

19. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

[​IMG]

I'm a Herby Hawk and I'ma gonna get me a big Sparky

20. Skunk Ape

Skunk Ape Germinated

My issue is that you are making life difficult for other yeti!! I can't keep a low profile unless you stop popping your head up there, cousin. Ya know they got them there woods full of poeple looking for us!! Stoners are cool, but evryone else is not!! So please keep up the good work there fellow yeti and I'll be watching for ya!

Peace in the woods!!

Skunk Ape