JEALOUS AS FUCK.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CanadianDAN, Sep 6, 2012.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Just making a quick post to let all you outdoor growers know how Jealous i am of you.

I havent grown in 2 summers now and it literally fucking hurts. I go outside and feel that "cool breeze" and see the leaves starting to change and it fucking hurts.

Its not even the smoking part that i miss, or even the extra cash in my pocket. Its the simple act of growing them.... watching them bloom.... knowing how special of a plant it is.

I hate thieves.... I really do. I had such a good thing going and some stupid assholes had to fuck it all up. Who steals plants with next to no buds even forming yet? September 3rd will always be a dark anniversary for me.

JEALOUS AS FUCK.

GOOD LUCK!

2. Secretgarden

Secretgarden Germinating

In and out can hardly keep up.

3. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Ive been there

Last time I had somebody jack my plants I had just fed them heavy. Midflower just fed the last full strength bloom formula when i followed a trail to there pad . Then the next year well read my "rippers" thread.

Sorry bout your bad luck

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Don't feel too badThis year has been my absolute worst ever growing season. I lost almost everything I put out to bud rot, white powdery mildew, being dug up, and otherwise bad luck. Thanks to rain almost daily since early July.

I've only got a Kollossos(that I had to cut some bud rot off of yesterday) and a Blue Chocolate outside now that is showing female pre-flowers. They're both the closet kids that got evicted. And I do still have a hardy male blue chocolate producing pollen for me right now.

I had a purple Jack Berry(recovered from deer attack) but it was gender confused. It smelled like grape juice though. My green Jackberry had bud rot everywhere, my first blue chocolate had been dug up, and never recovered, and everything else was covered in white mildew and black spots.

The Serenade was out gunned.

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's messed up shadow, sorry to hear you had such misfortune.

6. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

compose tea

If you make compost tea and foliar feed your plants with it enough times early in the season it should solve that problem that and pro tec.

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Yeah shame those closet seedlings didn't get to strengthen up a bit before meeting the wilderness. Only one male of the whole bunch, too.

But, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. :passsit:

It would be really sucky to not be able to grow at all, though, especially for fear of your stuff being ripped.

8. smokin_75

smokin_75 loving it up in smoke...

cops and conservation and assholes are who "steal" plants. I haven't attempted an outdoor grow in 3 years, because, get this: I hadn't been out there in a month and things had been great the last time. Normal temps and normal rain had gone between, so i went out for my last check-up b4 harvest. I was walking the hunter trail to my sight and 1st i noticed a tree cam just off the path a 1/4 mile b4 where i go in the area of my guerrilla grow. I noticed its direction and circumvented it and was watching for more. THEN, when i get to my "secret" field in the woods, the whole edge of the forest and tree canopy and every living plant was brown and dessicated! But just exactly along the edge where my plants were. Had to been done from above, i imagine. Am i crazy? Was it some super fucked up coincidence? I NEVER, EVER went back. AND, it cured my stupidity and curiosity for outdoor growing!!!

9. smokin_75

smokin_75 loving it up in smoke...

just wondering...

when your plants were dug up... did you have any of that peat moss or coconut pulp in the ground with your plant? I have found that in Illinois, when i grew outdoor from seed, i had Zero deer problems. When i planted from a started female, IF i had used the peat moss or coconut anything in my mix, it got dug up-quick! Beaver also liked that shit. The 1 time i planted using only soil from the future grow site as my medium to start and transplant... 1 partial dig, very minimal damage. I also found that the deer were NOT deterred by Deer Repellant, if peat moss or coconut was in use. My experience only.