just not working

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by greenjah, Apr 14, 2016.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I am trying to post on my 2016 greenhouse thread with pictures and it doesn't seem to be working.

I had to do it from my phone by uploading the pics right from the phone. I thought it worked but it is not coming up on latest activity or new topics.

I also cannot upload pics to my profile, the button to upload pics does not show up on my iphone, i have posted my problems in the new forum thread a few times but never got any response.

Can someone please help me figure this out, my new greenhouse is going up and i would like to share it and the last pics from spring harvest.

Also could a mod or whoever member submissions messages go to let me know if my contest submission worked, it looked like it did but again i had to upload right from my phone to the message so im not sure.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Been wandering lately and missed some of your concerns Greenjah. I want to see your pics....no I don't....yes I do..no...Love hate thing. I feel inadequate looking at your plants, kinda like short dick syndrome. But I love looking at your plants, kinda like finding an old Playboy when you're 12.

I'll see what we can do.

3. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I figured they were just missed, you guys have been working hard getting this going for everyone and i thank you. Its nice having people to show my hard work to without everyone in town knowing where a big marijuana field is.