Lost a friend today

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Sep 11, 2016.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Cancer, fucking sucks.

He left this world this morning but his wife and kids by his side. Dude was just at my house a few weeks ago and I gave him a fat sack of prime head stash. His wife said it was the only thing that helped in the end, hed go get super stoned I guess just to deal with situation.

Went to see him Friday morning in hospice but he was all doped up on morphine. Talked to him and he was squeezing his sons hand. Talked to his wife and that man actually told her to keep me in her prayers because he knew I was having small health issue. A man dying of cancer literally worried about others. He was a great guy

He was far to young for that to happen, cancer fucking sucks. He was a solid man, didn't talk to the guy for a few years but then needed help and he was first one to show up, last to leave.

My state is officially legal, we are all just in a waiting mode now to see initial rules for this green rush. Thinking I owe it to do something for people like him, and bigbud, the ones that are solid people and just dealt a shit hand....but are man enough and brave enough to deal with it and still help others.

Fuck cancer

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Sorry for you loss my friend. Ill keep his wife and kids in my prayers tonight. :smileys-passing-joint:

3. nippie

37 man, just 37.

17 year old son and a 6 year old daughter, married his high school sweetheart.

I knew he wasn't doing well a few weeks ago cuz he said they were stopping chemo and it was on his liver with no good Quant rant or something like that.

Shits not fair, I know a few low life's, you see all these heroin addicts getting revived 3 times in the same day....but then a family man die of cancer at 37 and they still live

Fucked up. Always be grateful in life and for those that surround you

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The folks I work with around here make it a point not to charge for med oils or med edibles. We make enough on the rec folks and the real med folks have enough bills and shit they're going through to have worry about their cannabis meds on top of it.

So sorry brother. We've all lost somebody to this crap.

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Sorry to hear you've your friend Nip, sounds like a stand up dude for sure...

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Helping people in their time of need is one of the best things a man can do. Your a great friend for doing so. Sorry for your loss. I say fuck cancer also.

In memory of your friend...:smileys-passing-joint:

7. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

My condolences, Nippie. 37 is far too young...

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Lost my first wife at 28 and my father at 59 both from cancer. I understand and feel your loss. Hopefully legalization will be happening here too very soon. There are so many people it can help.

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Bummer.... i saw his pic giving the middle finger to cancer... dude seemed cool,all he was worried about was how to provide for his family when he was gone. Sorry to hear it Nippie. A few friends and family of mine recently had beaten bad cancer so i had hope for him.... speaking of cancer... what happened to Useless?? He survive?

I hope your mans family are ok nip. Definitely in my thoughts

10. nippie

We had his wife and daughter over last night, lay out is later this week, they have a biker family to fall back on that I'm sure will help them out.

it's just shitty.

But yea, I haven't seen useless in a long minute. Hupla jumped back on a while back for a post or two and so did LEO,, but no word from useless

sorry about your loss boss, i wouldn't be able to contain myself. my wife is one of the only things that keeps me grounded in life.

Yea I'm legal now, was talking to a former client now potential partner this morning about how best to move forward. We are still in the dark with a lot of things, but only because no rules are official. I wanted a one stop shop from plant to extraction to customer but I'm thinking the way we are setting up I'm going to have to have multiple companies.....which no one knows yet if those companies can be under same roof. But I'm thinking about gifting meds to cases like my friend and paul or figuring a legal way around the laws to help them.

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Useless has cancer? I thought it was a lady he was involved with?

Her AP nice to see you dropping in.

12. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, I just talked with useless a while back. I had his email but lost the email account I had so I lost it. but I talked with him here thru PM's not that long ago. I never heard he had cancer?? Whats the story with that? I hope he pops back in. Even thou were not close friends, we go back about 14 years. Hes a cool dude.

Hey Nip, does your friend plan to do other treatments?

13. nippie

About the useless thing, I know his girl was fighting, don't know if he was himself.

My friend is gone, ashes to ashes, 37, let that sink in, just 37. I had services earlier this week, it was nice to see such a turn put, his biker family was huge, nice to see that, they all cut off their name tags to send with him.

Like I said, I'm legal now, I'm prob going to figure out a nice way to donate in his and bb names. I support numerous groups as it is, but I think I can do more.

Love your family guys, cuz it could be any of us, or just random accident.

I have my own health issues right now, thankfully not like that, but that shit will wake you up.

Be good and kind, help people when you can.....and fuck cancer most of all

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Sorry about your loss nip.

15. Justcheckingitout

Yeah man, sorry to hear, that cancer is quick when it sets in. Heart breaking.