Meet the new boss...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Administrator, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

:tvlaugh:

[YOUTUBE]ywjX6AF6oVc[/YOUTUBE]

Growkind:passit:. As most of you all know theres been a change of Administration. Mgj essentially chose to fall on his sword. He served this forum well as Mod then Admin from 2006 like me. He might have left a parting shot at some people he clashed with but to be honest i think he just had his fill of being Admin here. It takes its toll on you as Herb before him would testify to. He had stepped down a few months ago and thats when i was brought onto Admin. He came back only when Lion stepped down for some continuity ,but he made me Admin with him to learn the ropes. Tonight he left and handed over Admin to me. Iv pm'd him and he removed himself as mod and asked me to change the Admin password etc.If he wanted things to be messy then they coulda been more messy. He simply had his fill. All shit aside,hes a hell of a grower and been a good servant to Growkind over the years.:sad4:

Now for the good news.....

Meet the new Admin.Some punk from Glasgow:pimp:

[YOUTUBE]2zaSXltbi7M[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl:

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:roffl:that song is hilarious.

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:redbong::redbong::redbong: Right on man :thumbsup:

:admin:

Very sad indeed as I've been inspired, truly inspired, by Mr GJ as I am sure so many others have been. But if it ain't fun no more, then why :BangHead:

But we must grow on :-welcome-::good job::bravo::passsit:

Strapping on my kilt :smokin:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm sure it can be stressful. You'll do fine :bravo:

Now go to bed!

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Passed the sleeping hour now MrA. Just flick throw Gk and youtube for an hour or so then go about my business. :smokin:

I'll be introducing some scottish culture...

Like this:rofl6:

[YOUTUBE]T1Wekqg7bZ8[/YOUTUBE]

and this

[YOUTUBE]gMtzJXyCWzY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

haa. noted!

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

what's with you cats wearing nothing but track suits :rofl:

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

More comfortable to steal cars in them,not sure. What makes me laugh is all the young ones wear long fotball socks OVER their tracksuit bottoms:roll: We call them the NEDS. :wink:Ahh the memories:tvlaugh:

[YOUTUBE]xYRS0YSJjD0[/YOUTUBE]

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Love the new Boss. GK is in good hands with TheApprentice. :bravo:

I wish everyone well. I'll be on once in a while to post a grow buts that's pretty much it.

Got a good mod team there TA, take care of them. :coolbounce:

Later. :redbong:

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Cheers man

Take it easy Mgj. Dont be a stranger neither:eusa_naughty: Peace Man:passit:

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

App, are we related? :5eek: I'm not Scottish, but that song fits me well. And I never knew Homer was a Scott. Always thought the janitor was the only one. "Grease me up, I'm goin' in."

I'm sure you'll do well. You had a great teacher.

MrG, your leaving us? BOOOOOOOOOO. You always showed great restraint when dealing with us assholes and this asshole is very appreciative of it. You are one stand up dude. I'd love to meet you some day and have a little smoke session. (maybe some of your skills would rub off on me and I'd be pretty stoked with that.) :not-worthy: :not-worthy:. There. 2 praises for all your help through the years. There's not enough space for the praises you desrve for your work behind the scenes. Take care my friend. Enjoy your time. :thumbs-up::redbong:

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

:wtf?:

I go away camping for a few days and there is a UK take over :thumbs-up:

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Changing the name to BOOBIES.COM aswell skuzz!:tvlaugh:

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

It'll increase hits to the site! Only Boobies are more popular than Ganja! LOL :coolbounce:

TA glad you're getting your chance to step up and run things around here. Sorry that it came about so abruptly the way it did though. I know you'll be a great Admin. :thumbs-up: :passsit:

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Boobs. Proving men can concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Appreciate the comment Ras:passit: I had the chance before and never took it so figure i got to take it this time and that way i cant moan about shit!:roll:

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

So when do i get my mod job back then?

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

You've no paid the bribe yet... i mean the Admin fee:tvlaugh:

19. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Rp6-wG5LLqE

20. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Looks like you caught Skuzzi "camping" at 2:45