Met Danny Danco

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Boy are things happening fast at the moment in my life and future carrier.
    I swung by my new job at East Coast Pharms and picked up the my CEO to go to Danny Dankos book signing. Danny and I have never met in person. So I walk up and say hello and shake his hand. As I introduce Jorge, my future boss to Danny, Danny then turns to asked my name. (He follows me on Facebook under Gerald Lyman. )
    As soon as I say Gerald Lyman his head snaps up and he smiles and says I follow you Gerald on Facebook and you do some amazing work. He starts telling my CEO about my work! What a humbling experience! Left to right in the picture is.
    Gerald, Danny Danko and Jorge Tirse.
    02DB6D4F-DA74-4868-8934-D8D957C2CBCB.jpeg

Herb and ducrider like this.
  2. Mrgreengenes

He signed my book. I’m a happy Grower!
    1361E7AF-7309-4CE5-A24F-32476418AFAD.jpeg 7FF64C1C-3264-4D12-8C24-F2598823925F.jpeg

ducrider and Discorilla like this.
  3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

That is totally awsome! Your going to be on the grow map bigger than you all ready are.

So one day when I make it up to get a book you write signed.......I can confirm to my friends I really did know some master growers

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  4. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

That is cool, i spent many hours listening to his podcasts

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Took you long enough!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  6. Mrgreengenes

Yea. We have been friends and enter acted on different events together but we never have met in person. I told him, I’m sorry it took so long for us to meet in person! We had a nice conversation wile my future boss listened to Danny and I talking.
    I have to admit that having someone like Danny say, I follow your work really gives your motivation and drive a boost!

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You're killin' it boss. Impressing the exec and getting a rock star thrill. :smokin:

Mrgreengenes likes this.