Minnesota Democratic Party Action Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Well it's in. The 2012 Mn Democratic Party Action Agenda reflects the Dem Platform as adopted until the next Dem State Convention. It includes...drum roll please...this interesting addition.

Link to the agenda. It's listed under "Health and Human Services". http://www.1888932-2946.ws/ComTool6.0/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Action%20Agenda%20%28amended%202012-06-02%29.pdf

Every MnNORML member has been asked to bring this up with any Democratic candidates or staff they happen to meet during the election cycle and in the upcoming District endorsements for local candidates. Remind those fuckers what's on their Party Platform and hold them to it.

An addition to the Dem Platform we're going to have our first pro legalization Repub candidate. Now all we have to do is get rid of our Repub cannaphobe House Majority leader and this backward state might actually get something done.

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Good luck.

I wouldn't mind moving back.

:coool:

3. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Im a member of Normal...I am also a Repulican, though i have been know to vote for some Dems. Im doing my part in my state:passsit:

ResinRubber likes this.