Momma fingers IS the GEMINI

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by phillyboy, Feb 13, 2003.

1. phillyboy

phillyboy ***Rest in Peace***

Just figured this out, silly me, momma fingers is Gemini...take a look at the posts, the content, the opinions, the relative appearance of momma, and the disapearance of Gem......andybody beg to differ? or do we now have two nuts to digest daily!

(Edited by phillyboy at 3:22 pm on Feb. 13, 2003)

2. Mamafingers

Mamafingers A Fat Sticky Bud

Lol dude, im not gem, and its mamafingers :smokin: nice try though , also i was around before gem dissapeared, just cuz someone has sort of similar ideas dosent mean thier the same, put the pipe down and think for a minute bro

(Edited by Mamafingers at 12:25 pm on Feb. 13, 2003)

3. phillyboy

LOL very well then, i've put the pipe down, and upon further rewiew, i'm not convinced!! why? well, you've only been a member since 2/8/03...you have 48 posts in 5 days..very gem like, your confrontational style is not very newcomer like, most newbie's get their feet wet first, no? i may be wrong, but i dont think so

(Edited by phillyboy at 3:33 pm on Feb. 13, 2003)

4. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Mamafingers is literate, Gemini is illiterate.

5. phillyboy

True, but the Gem began literate, and deteriorated, no sign of gem since 2/11/03...could be coincidence i suppose...

6. Mamafingers

Hehe, you can think i am if you want, it dosent effect me. i just dont sugar coat stuff, i guess you could say the other noobs are ballless, i tell it how i feel it ;)and the highpost count, if you read my posts, alot of them are about trying to make sure im doing the right thing, im a first time grower, and i like to not **** up. also i have lots of time, so i like to BS with people :smile:

7. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

you're talkin' my kinda bullshit Mama

[​IMG]

8. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

[​IMG]@Northie...

9. Clear Eyes

Clear Eyes Developed Alternating Nodes

Bullshit is good for growth.[​IMG]

10. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

[​IMG]?[​IMG]??? dubmass [​IMG]?[​IMG]???

11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Here's something for you to ponder,sillyphilly. I have only been a member since 2/10/03(the same day gem disappeared. lol), and I have 80 posts(I'm a little bored)!!! Wow, you know what I think . . . maybe I'm gem.(Twilight theme music) I am also very out spoken, like gem. Could it be so? Huh!!!

12. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

Gem is quite literate, she just went psycho and started babbling.

13. Mamafingers

14. The IG

The IG Ganja Guru Extreme

Gemini where are you. Here kitty kitty kitty...

15. growitup

growitup Veggy Stage

holy **** IG 420,001,486 post! something's wrong with that.

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

That is the point of time on the Celstial Clock that IG joined GK....I believe he was smoking a bowl at the time :animbong:

17. SUPERclosetgrowth

SUPERclosetgrowth Germinated

IG? Over 400 million posts? What the ****?

18. The IG

The truth of the matter is, I used to have a lot more time on my hands. It took me a long time to get to the 420M mark. Now I can just cruise.

Herb, I believe I had been smoking. I can't seem to remember that well.

19. SUPERclosetgrowth

SUPERclosetgrowth Germinated

IG, you should be in that guiness book of world records!!!!

20. The IG

Well Prince, I actually used to be in there for the longest toe nails. But, that is ancient history.