My Backyard Boogie

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Guerilla Family, Oct 7, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

GEEE somebodys a little touchy. I gave you rep's for your nice pictures And you where the one who said I wouldn't be disappointed when I saw your outdoor crop which I would love to see I don't grow out doors but I do like seeing pictures of them. Now you have been piling the shit pretty deep & pictures would clear up any doubts that all I'm saying.-Bud the Prick

2. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

3. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

good plants

Man i loveeeeeeeeeee outdoors plants.................

i would love to have outdoors grow, wich is the most best time to grow outdoor if i"m in the caribbean.

should plants be always including wen veg exposed to direct sunlight??

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

shhh

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Who doesn't? When you can see them.

6. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

Lol

Man that is so true............

7. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Are you talking Astro? The guy that has been growing the same shit since he joined GK back in 1995. The same old SS Chronic, the same old HP, aint u got anything new yet, guy? LOL See those strains in my sig? What do u know about those? Im just getting started.. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the show clown.

GFam

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

9. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Wtf?

Do I sense some jealousy here? Why you guys shitting all over GFams thread? Come on now, this isnt kindergarden, I thought we were all adults here? Props to your hard work GFam, growing a few plants indoors is pretty simple compared to running multiple plants of 10-20 different strains outdoors.

Id like to see some 1+ lb plants also, but I guess I dont see any reason to shit on someone elses thread because you havent seen them? I guess I'm just thankful for what he has shared with us thus far. Keep up the good work dude, must be nice to have such a variety of top notch strains to choose from, and plenty of them to last.

Not all of us are haters so dont stop sharing your grows on the account of a few who feel the need to troll....

Peace

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

If by 'clown' you mean I've PAID for my seeds and not harrassed ppl 'till they gave in...then yes, I guess I am.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but how do you think it feels when someone takes advantage of your kindness? Do you even care?

11. Guerilla Family

I didnt harass anyone to get what I got, astro. These genetics came from some good friends. Really great friends. The clones that weren't gifted to me, were found by myself in breeding projects. And no, your gonna have to do a lot more than that to hurt my feelings.

I appreciate it Virago, I was seriously considering leaving GK altogether, but thats not what I want. Im here to share grows, experience, and to keep in touch with the some of the great growers and breeders here at GK.

If these men feel the need to act like children, then let em, but please don't troll up my thread. If you dont have a constructive comment, than dont post on my thread.

:passit:

GFam

12. Guerilla Family

Pulled a few ladies aside for a photo shoot

Dabney Blu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karmalicious X White Widow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Erdpurt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheCarpenter and canadian123 like this.
  13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Man those sure are some nice plants you got there, just beautiful.:thumbsup:

Keep up the good work.[​IMG]

14. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Good work G.family. Thoes plants look great! :smokin:

15. Guerilla Family

Mr Green Jeans, buds4ever, Thanks a lot fellas.

:passit:

16. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Established Healthy Roots

GuFam: Have seen some of the doubters photos of their outdoor ladies and must say that most of the girls posted by many growers here at GK are "GREEN WITH ENVY..." lol... after viewing your backyard bitches I must say I have never seen such a healthy lot of of many diff. strains/genes in one location without flipping the pages of a High Times Mag over 3-4 year issues!!! Kind of like Music in a way..." Take all the wanna-be Led Zepp. bands that came out of the eighties...Each one had nothing but trash too talk about the others - - "Imitation is the greatest form of Flattery!!!" Would Love to spend a grow season with what I believe to be a true GURU of Gurill. of Backyards!!!

The MudPuppy

:welcome: :welcome: :bong2: :welcome: :welcome:

Guerilla Family likes this.
  17. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I don't give a shit about your credibility, or your resume. But I do like pretty pictures of outdoor plants, so fuck the doubters and keep them pics comin Guerilla. Peace :wink:

Edit: Guerilla, in your signature I see "sweet pink grapefruit", did you get your hands on a clone? Just wanted to let ya know that a new Swiss seed bank, Alpine Seeds, will be releasing a limited edition of "sweet pink grapefruit" seeds in the spring of 2010

Sorry their site is in German, but they have a very detailed description, so let me know if you want me to translate into english. https://www.alpine-seeds.ch/hanfsamen/limited-editions/sweet-pink-grapefruit-feminisiert.html

18. Guerilla Family

Yes the Sweet Pink Grapefruit is the real. Came from a good friend on the West Coast. Ive been offline for a few months but hopefully I can find the time to throw up some more pics for yall. I know some of ya enjoyed em ;)

:potleaf-3: GFam

19. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

Hey G Fam those dabney Blus look nice i like the trics on it and that widow cross is awsome.... wish i can grow in the outdoors.... maybe one day thanks for the pics!!!

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead