My Hush Garden 3.0

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by RKinG, Jun 26, 2011.

1. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

UBB- Thanks bro! THey were filling out nicely till I had a five day power outage.

BB- What are hotstrips, the ducktape?

Alright. It was bound to happen I guess given my fairly newbie status. Due to my plants being in my window for five days because of the poweroutage, they were standing straight up. Much like I have never seen before. I remember thinking it was similar to what I was reading about Magnesium deficiency. (praying for Magnesium, is what I think the book said.) Hit them with a dose of the CalMag and they came down. However my MK seems to not be tolerating the nutes as well as the Twilight. So GK my question is Nute burn? It looks like its coming from the center of the the leaf out and not out to in like I thought how burn worked. The leaves themselves on the MK look dry to, like papery. I am currently just hitting them with RO H20 at the moment. No nutes.

Midnight Kush (week 7 veg) burned?

[​IMG]

Twilight

[​IMG]

Twighlight 2

[​IMG]

Midnight Kush 2

[​IMG]

Two sad ladies...

[​IMG]

2. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Bueller???

3. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Well I am pretty sure I am fucking retarded. I am going to put this bonehead move up there with BigBud's Off mistake, however his was unintentional and mine is just boneheaded. I'm not 100% sure this is what is where I diverged from healthy looking plants to needs to check into Mayo clinic or not. Maybe it's the 5 days they sat in front of a badly positioned window for 5 days because my power went out. Maybe its nutes. Maybe its the fucking duck tape I put at the bottom of all the buckets to cover up the holes. I have no clue. I emergency transplanted these ladies when both my Twilight started to take a turn for the worse. I thought what is a common with all these plants that can be the problem. I put 2 small strips of ducktape to cover up what I thought were pretty huge holes. When I transplanted I saw that the roots had invaded under these strips.

Here you can see the roots crawled under the tape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

GK is being picture retarded...

I did have pretty tight roots though...

[​IMG]

Here are my girls. Like I said I am not 100% sure that this was the issue with the ducktape, but cant really put my finger on what is going on. If this looks like something to someone other than murder, please lemme know...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

6. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Well I am happy to report that an 8 hour turn around has both my twilights looking much much happier... time will tell

7. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Re re reBOUND!

[​IMG]

The damage has been done between chemicals and power outage. Only gonna have to wait and see what damage has really been done, switched to flowering last night. Jumped the gun early about a few days but just over all concerned that I get these 4 out so I get room for my new generation...

[​IMG]

8. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

standing straight up

they were standing straight up to look for light...that's not a symptom of any nute deficiency that I know. Also you wouldn't be able to tell that they went down due to that....they raise and lower all the time.

9. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

You my good sir, should transplant one last time and finish in 4 or 5 gal.

I would! :thumbs-up:

10. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

Never worry, my friend, as long as they are at least a little green, life remains in them. At earlier stages, it is easier to damage, but it is also easier to recoup.

Good job, dude.:popcorn-2:

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

11. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Nuggnester- I am aware they move all the time (it's pretty cool when you think about it) however these stood straight up. I wish I woulda took a pic, but yea, straight up. It looked like one tall branch.

JJB- Seriously thinking about it. You don't think that would shock them out moving them again?

GTWT- Thanks!

12. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Switched them over to 12/12 on Sunday!

[​IMG]

13. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

So here is an update people. Been super busy so no week by week. I Have 5 in here flowering right now. One of them I threw in here yesterday and the other 4 have been rocking since the start. I am only going to show one of each strain though as they are practically identical to their other.

Twilight at Day 30 Flower

[​IMG]

Bumese Kush Flower day 30

[​IMG]

and a group shot ;)

[​IMG]

14. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Mr King your flowring plants are looking very good.

Im watching :popcorn-2:

15. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Update. 1 month 20 days....

burmese kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

twilight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]