My Other Thread 2017

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by SuperMoChombo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Yay!! I rarely leave for any extended length of time anymore. When I do I'm on edge until I get home. Had a tender who wiped out 2 months of income once. Then it was fuck-all trying get back in the gardening groove where everything rolls along in decent rhythm.

2. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

So today I was in the garden all day, and near the end of the day I happened to check the dehumidifier in the flower room. Not running. No power. Power strip blew it's fuse, prob because I was vacuuming in there and plugged into the same circuit. All table pumps are on the same circuit. I looked at the tables and noticed the first hint of droop. Pulled the panda up a little and.....damn. dry as a bone.

I flooded everything immediately. I think I'm oK. No real pronounced droop. But I wonder if that little hiccup will hurt the yield. We shall see.

Tell ya man. Constant vigilance. Always checking shit.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  3. SuperMoChombo

BTW got my cloning mojo back. Have two full runs fully rooted, and the third in the tray. That gets me through the year, end it on a bang.

I'm totally buying a duece n a half and driving it to burning man 2018.

4. SuperMoChombo

First full run, day two of flower.

[​IMG]

And the other half of the room, at week 5 and change.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SuperMoChombo

Got meself a new toy or tool, depending on how you look at it. Its a 1971 Case 444, with hydraulics front and back, and a Binly 10" single furrow plow, tiller, mower deck and snowblower.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Gonna maker her real purty like this

[​IMG]

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Wow. Does it need more than a paint job and new seat ? How big is that intake on the snow blower ?

7. SuperMoChombo

Yeah needs some adjustment here and there. The motor runs good and with a tune up will prob run great. Not done a compression test but it does a wheelie in high gear. I'm about to put it through it's paces on the hills called my yard. The mower deck works which is a good sign.

The snowblower is 40" across at the mouth.

These things are about the coolest lawn mower you could ever have.

8. SuperMoChombo

Here she is at work.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I could do some stuff with that tractor! Nice find.

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sweet! Picked up a not running John Deere F910 last year for $300 for garden use. $100 parts and a couple days work, POOF!, now it's an old skool champ. Nothing like old mechanical. You're gonna love that thing.

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Man, I like it. I had a f350 super duty with a Hiniker plow that served me well for 10 years. Finally had to sell it because too many things were going wrong with the truck. So, using a snow thrower in the winter now. Thinking of getting a side by side UTV in a year or so .

12. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is that a 6 speed?

13. SuperMoChombo

the tractor? it's a hydraulic drive. actually was just told a 1969.

It's got a lever on the steering column where the turn signals are in a car. You move it forward, the tractor moves forward. Move it further, go faster. Jam it forward, you do a wheelie. Ease it forward and you accelerate smoothly. Pretty damn cool.

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Reminds me of one we had in the 70's, was a 5 or 6 speed. That sucker would fly, not even the snakes could out run it. Turned it into a go kart before its end.

15. SuperMoChombo

This thing has a high and low gear. You do all your work in low gear. When you want to make tracks getting back to the garage, you put it in high gear. It goes WAY fast in high gear and very easily wheelies. Talking low back disc replacement here.

16. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Oh I want...

But I already have 3 riding lawn mowers and 6 push mowers, I should trade up, but they aren't mine :argue: