Nebula- Paradise Seeds

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by nuggnester, May 19, 2012.

1. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Um...well I've never had a strain flower less through 7 weeks before. This thing cannot have more than an ounce on it...no cola just some little nugglets going up and down it...same thing with her sister. Oh BTW this plant is like 2 and a half feet tall! All the while a Pot Of Gold next to her has a cola the size of a fuckin' two liter bottle.

So I did a little research and found out there are four main phenos...and there is one that fits my description...but I could not find a flower time for it except for "long." The rest flower in 65 days. I'm super pissd because I see no way this plant gets what I want...which is 2 and a half to 3 ounces. Maybe if it goes 130 days but I doubt I'm going to let it go that long. It does have haze in the lineage so I could

be looking at that. But I also see some orange hairs which means I doubt it can handle another 90 days.

Has anyone experienced this? The cola is literally the size of like...i dunno...three number 2 pencils put together. It's pathetic. SUPER frosty and it'll probably send me to the moon....but damn't i'm not in the business of sacrificing half of my yield to be stupid stoned.

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Two years ago I grew some Alien Bubba from OG Genetics. They were just like that. Frosty as anything, but nothing but popcorn buds all over them. I think they averaged maybe 3/4 of an oz under a 600 hps.

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I dunno man, but there seems to be some people willing to pay heroine prices for high-quality buds just to get fucked up.