New genetics

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

My neighbor who I have taken under my wing and been teaching to grow gave me a pile of seeds today to start germinating. Decisions decisions. I forgot to mention they are all feminized. One more thing I’ve been in contact with Buddha seeds and they may have me test three of their new up-and-coming strains.
    D04B1FF9-E84F-43A7-A5AE-D06BC23717AD.jpeg 1A4C74F2-5744-4CA4-BC32-4A2C8A2A86B2.jpeg

David peaks likes this.
  2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'll be watching-Bud

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Setting up the hammock.

4. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Looks like you're going to be busy!

5. Mrgreengenes

Well I cant crack them all at once. I will do mabe 5 each out of four packs to start. So I'll pop 20 seeds

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice selection. That White Queen looks interesting. Hell. they all do, :)

7. David peaks

David peaks New Member

Wow looks like fun ! Can' wait to see how they all come out ..let me know if you need anyone to sample with you ! Actually could you recommend a seed company ?

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is the citronella a cross between orange x cinderella? The name and fast flower tells me probably.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You mentioned that cat went on a seed binge. Money I had no idea....:pimp::roll:

10. Mrgreengenes

David, as soon as they are ready you guys are more then welcome to come over and smoke as much as you want. lol

11. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I could use a neighbor like that!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  12. Mrgreengenes

Here’s what I’ve popped so far. 7 of the citronella, 3 bubble bomb, 3 blue cheese and I’m germinating 10 night nurse.

13. Mrgreengenes

I just received a confirmation email from Sumo seeds that They are going to be sending me three of their newest strains they are working on. They are going to send me 10 seeds of each strain. They are not feminized. I’ll let you guys know what the strains will be as soon as they notify me.
    5E766316-B8F0-4F3A-A3A4-D85F02F37098.png

14. Mrgreengenes

Ducrider if you were closer I would say swing by the house and I’ll give you some cloned new Genetics.

15. Mrgreengenes

16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOL @ the Sumo Seeds logo. Looks like he's taking a crap! Shittin' out seeds maybe? :idea:

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  17. Mrgreengenes

To funny Herb.