New vid

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Bje4201, May 19, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well after a few shots of captain and an assload of beer last night it just so happens I made another vid. I was a lil wasted so bear with me. [YOUTUBE]nzEnmS4XZ74[/YOUTUBE]

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I took a pic after I made the vid of the to dark spot

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_05/image.jpg.0d794d0a8c432c2df4adbce8f60340f1.jpg

3. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Good stuff man, you be smoking some of your own icky sticky soon.:bong-2:

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks rippa, I went ahead and put the hydro girl into flush, she's not getting any taller and the buds have not gotten thicker or denser. The hairs are changing from white to red, don't have a good enough glass to see trich color, but it's time. I'm gonna salvage what I can before the pythium flat out kills her. After I upgrade my exhaust and light reflector I'm gonna do dwc again, that or an E&F table. We'll see. I'm gonna do another vid tomorrow as an outdoor update when it's light enough to show all of it.

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Be up in the morrow unless one of cohorts gets to it first! Thank you for your contributions!

6. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Cool, this ones kinda shitty since I had been partying some, next vids will be a lil more informative. I realized I'm not really giving any info, just showing off if you will. Oh, y'all can use my name on the vids instead of "a GK member", I'm not worried. Keep up the good stuff fellas! Y'all are transitioning nicely. :goodjob:

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Duplicate Post..... :passsit:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:coool: Video. You sound like a stoner! LOL :roffl: :kidding: I dig your vids bro. :goodjob: I'll be making a vid soon and you'll all hear what I sound like.... Or maybe I'll have Mrsganjah narrate it! :passsit: [​IMG]

9. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Things are looking good bje. that dwc plant looks pretty good too considering what it's been through.

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Hey thanks midnight, considering how good it is compared to all I've done to it I really want to try whatever strain it is again in a better setup. It seems to be a really hearty plant for almost no roots. I can only imagine what it can do if done right.

11. LionLoves420

Live on GK's youtube!

[YOUTUBE]zNz_x7OcVtw[/YOUTUBE]

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:coool:I was just looking at it on there. Man that was a fun night! Someone needs to take my phone from me when I hit the captain!:roffl: I forgot when I caught the open cabinet door and bounced off the wall :roffl::roffl::bong-2:

13. LionLoves420

:roffl:

You can always request an edit. Those requests take longer to get uploaded because of personal time, but they can be done.

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

No way! That's me bro, goofball idiot. I just got a good laugh at myself bumbling around, leave it original I'd say!!