NIRVANA AK-48 Grow Report!

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by UrBigBuddie, Jun 29, 2008.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

STRAIN: AK-48.

APPEARANCE: A Lush Green, with a rather Large CALAX to leaf ratio. Small to Medium in hight. Stalky n Bushy,Indica, or a possibly More Sativa appearance/Pheno. (mine was INDICA-DOM) Thick CALAXes at END of production. Filled with THC (Very High in THC count)

TASTE: Very Smooth (with a nice cure especially) Almost Piney Flav,But with a Mellow Sweet-ish Undertone. Very Pleasing to smoke.

AROMA: Very Strong Odour indeed from this Strain. Potent/Pungent, Very Powerfull Smell (Especially through Flowering!) Will travel all through the house, if Let to do so. * Get some Odour Control, is a RECOMENDATION for this here strain.

GROW DIFFICULTY: 8/10. Moderate. Not a Large Scale Feeder at all. Likes the Nutrients Kept in small doeses and a watering between every feed will be very welcomed, by this strain.:sign13:

HIGH/STONE EFFECT: EXremely Powerfull hitter. Uplifting, Yet an All rounder too. Great Body and Head effects. Very Medicinal. Can be Extremely Heart Pounding. Then with a Finish off, of a Powerfull Couch-lock of a high/stone more/mostly, after the initial effects. Then "BOOM", sit there and go into melt-down mode. Great for sleeping dissorders. And Body Numbing too. So Pain Releving it could very well be too. Can also be somewhat Spacey at First too, before the Couch lock hits ya.

SOURCE: NIRVANA SEEDS, HOLLAND.

OVER-ALL RATING: 9/10 definatley.

GENERAL COMMENTS FROM GROWER: Loved the initial Uplift, which can be smoked through the day, but NOT in abundance, or the Uplift will be taken over, with a Rather Powerfull Hitting Couch-Lock high instead. Comes on Heavy. Long Lasting too for sure.

HeadCase likes this.
  2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Thanks for sharing, UBB.........I know TA recommends it HIGHLY!

:beerchug::

3. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

My buddy has a mother he's been vegging since November. I have some clones from it that just started vegging. I'm looking forward to it.