Organic Hydroponics

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by GrowKing, Nov 30, 2017.

?

Are the bugs going to be manigable, as its inside?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. yes with natural pesticides

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. just grow chemicals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GrowKing

GrowKing Member

Hello all, I am thinking I will do an all organic grow, I usually use fish oil for veg, but I don't have a good flowering or bloom busting organic hydroponic ideas. Any thoughts?

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

tech you can't grow hydroponics organically. but there are plenty of 'organic' ferts on the market that you could use.

you should also realize just because it's organic doesn't make it safe, organic pesticides are no safer than chemical ones, and a lot less effective.

i will absolutely always recommend hot shot pest strip if you get bugs...drop the nuke or you will fight them forever. Also, keep your outdoor pets away and general cleaning should eliminate most threats

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I’ll second Nip’s recommendation on keeping a hot shot or two in the garden to keep pests in check. I’d also suggest that you have Azamax or some other organic miticide on hand and at the ready just in case you to deal with spider mites. It doesn’t really matter what you decide to use against them as long as you already have it on the shelf ready to go.

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Nip is right on with the pets. I have a cat that loves to lay in the nice warm light. On several occasions she would be missing for hours and I'd find her locked up in one of the flowering rooms. Didn't take me long to figure out who was tracking in the trouble. Since I brought her to the other house the problems were dramatically reduced.
    Be Cool, CG