Puppies!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Administrator, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Puppies......puppies everywhere!

One of our Italian Mastiffs just had pups yesterday.....14 in all....11 lived. :shocked:

I have pictures, but my woman has the camera right now so I don't have any pics to upload just yet. I'll get them up soon as I get the camera back. :thumbsup:

2. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Good luck with all that dog meat. Goat has a better flavor! :D

3. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

my favorite subject! Can't ever go wrong with puppies and kitties....

that's a lot of pups, puppy stew time! Like down in the Res :puke:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Herb- Mastiffs are the greatest! My best house dog ever was a female English Mastiff. Terrifying to behold yet harmless as a kitten. Small at 130 lbs.

Can't wait for pics of your pupps.

cheers,

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Oh I can not WAIT to see these puppy pics you speak of, Herb!!! You know how much of a puppy-lover i am... And 3 of them didn't make it? What happened???

Will be eagerly awaiting those puppydog pics!

Peace

-LM

6. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Puppy Breath & The Piddles!!!

7. Administrator

Ok...got the pics now. :smile:

Yes...three were still-born. I'm not sure why other than to speculate that nature knew she couldn't take care of that many. 11 is taxing enough! :icon_confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Ah Herbs, they look sweet, I hope they can all breath they look squinched together.

Congrats:thumbsup:

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Momma's looking awfully tired and concerned. You ready for the added effort?

cheers,

10. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

pupies

pupies are so cool i got two of em purebread american pittbull terrier one blonde buckskin & one choclate red . i just gut the camera back so some day soon ill show pix .I've never uploaded pix before but i'll figure it out ido have pix of some of my last ladys in my cellphone its only 3 mega pix but domt know how the quality is on the computer i'm new too computers been on the MT> too long but im not stupid so any help with the post & loading would be much apreciated thanx and a private message would be cool on this subject :bong2: :passit: :fly:

11. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

pupies

:roulette: :roulette: good luck HERB i hope you got time for your ladys with all those pups last time mine had 14 and they all made it at $500 a piece im still wonderin if all the work was worth it mom weaned em at 6 weeks and i only got 2 hands try puttin that many through a door & not have any escape:roulette: :roulette: :roulette: :roulette: :roulette: :roulette: :roulette: :bong2: :passit: :fly:

12. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Congrats on the new mouths to feed :lol1:

and before you even ask..... NOOOOO!! :nonono:

I can just see the three of you out in front of Vons in about 10 weeks with a playpen full of free puppies :rofl: :rofl:

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Beautiful puppies better you then me been there done that.-Bud

14. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Great News!!

Congrats, 'Erb...they all seem to know they are in really good hands...

Cheers to ya'...:smile:

...DC...:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

15. Administrator

To be honest Joe....I never even thought about askin' ya. J's got quite afew already taken (still working on confirmation) and is going gang busters to get the rest outta here when the time comes. She's good at this shit man. :thumbsup: If there are any left then yes....come by Vons and visit for a while. Oh wait.....I won't BE there. :laughing1: That's a job for teen girls!

16. Administrator

I took those pics right after she had um.....so yeah....she was pooped! Matter of fact. She had the final two AFTER I took the first pics. I came in the house to find two dead in the box and at first thought she had squished them. I did a head count (4 times!) and kept coming up with 11. So it reasoned that she had just expelled the final two. The last three were all stillborn. It sucks, but it's part of having puppies many times. This is the FOURTH dog I've had that's given birth to puppies....it's nothing new for me I'm afraid. :icon_confused: This girl beat my last that had 10 with one stillborn.

I sure hope that evening of fun was worth it....the lil' shit. :suave:

17. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

man she's gonna be one busy moma :shocked: they are cute ass hell though, and I especially like the white one with the black ears :smile:

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Awwww they are adorable!!

Yah mama looks tired and prolly would like to take a bite on the papa right about now...:rofl: She has her work cut out......wowies!!! Very cute!!

19. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

They are SOOOOO adorable, Herb! And poor mommy... she does look exhausted. That's a BIG litter! Wish i was near to you, i would certainly take one of them off of your hands!

Precious!

-LM

20. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

SOLD!! to the young lady down in front.

Where do you live again?