Rapid led 5 light engine rail veg pic

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by Justcheckingitout, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I had 12 plants under this rail but the growth was so huge I had to put some in garage spot, i think there is 8 in there now, the veg growth is nice and tight nodes. Plants stay nice and short also. I got to get in and trim fan leaves. I just flipped the light to 12/12 3 days ago. So lets see what happens. 20180223_191842.jpg

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

They should fill in nicely if not a overgrow a bit.

Tuned in

3. Justcheckingitout

I bet with this light and two dwc totes with two net pots in each, i could get 4 x plus..easy of 4 soil pots. Its going to be my next run under this light. Its going to be a huge magic mess of buds.

4. ducrider

looking at that rack I think you'd get a better footprint by moving the first and last cobs out tight to the end of the bar.

5. ducrider

Just for shits n grins have you considered running the bar diagonally from corner to corner. Just might give you better coverage and allow the pots to be staggered a bit.

6. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, they slid when I hung bar...and I didnt space them out at time picture was taken. But they are goin in my new garage set up and bam a mam a lou la it's going to be awsome with some new additions to the garden...:wink:

7. ducrider

Gotchya.