rasganjah's Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Sup Ras? It just wasn't the same without you hanging around!

When your looking for a strain for making the bubble hash the more trich's the better right? I've seen "hash plant" strains look plastic coated, just covered with them, and I've seen some hash plant strains that are real loose sparse buds, not real frosty but, they are loaded with resin. I figure the resin filled is for solvent hash. Just wondering how you look at strains with hash making in mind. BHO is sooo hard on the throat. Bubble is a lot better.

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I'm off to get a clue.

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

If your bhobis harsh on your throat you aren't purging off all the butane. Since I've been making my own bho I've experienced ZERO throat burn. I also use either Capital N-butane which is laboratory grade or I use Newport. They are both very pure butane. And purge purge purge.

4. Bigbud214

Plants look great Ras... Hash even better... Glad to see you back

5. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Look who's back in town! Glad you're back.

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Good to see you back, Ras. Looks like you got some good things

going on.

BBT

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

:idea: it was Mr. Walters in the dining room with a meat cleaver.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

TBA day 29 flower

[​IMG]

Training Day on day 29 of flower

[​IMG]

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I still have some of those seeds in storage, TBA. If I remember correctly it was some strong smoke. :thumbs-up:

10. Bigbud214

Healthy healthy healthy brother..... I was looking at the TBA Subcool anniversary promo from attitude. Just never had the cash. Got like 5 or 6 of his strains in a cool collectors box and glass vials. Oh well maybe some day...

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks BB. MrGj the TBA is excellent smoke. A nice hybrid that likes to go about 10-11 weeks. Complex flavors great high. Of course I've never been disappointed with anything I got from Useless.

I've only ever grown Vortex by TGA Subcool. Was very resinous and yielded decent for a fast flowering sativa but not flavorful enough or potent enough for me to keep around. I'd like to try a couple of Subcool's strains but overall a lot of his stuff just doesn't get me that excited.

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

In the beginning where it says Title Text Here it's supposed to say 2 year old Jamaican Hot Pepper

[YOUTUBE]orzqkSYZYpw[/YOUTUBE]

:redbong:

13. Bigbud214

Wow now that's an update brother.... Looking great

Oh and I meant TH Seeds birthday promo. Five 5 bran tubes if fem seeds and one 10 bean tube of reg seeds. All in a cool display box. You get MK Ultra, Sage n Sour, Burmese Kush and three others fir like $203

14. Mrgreengenes

Enjoyed the video and the parrot at the end. :redbong:

15. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Nice Ras!

16. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Ras, it's good to have you back making updates. Now I just need to get a new camera so I can start doing mine again! Nice plants!

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Quick Update

Here's a quick update on my breeding project.

First round of f1's are almost done flowering. These shots were day 46 of flowering.

Strain is Jah Love OG= (Cali Connect Tahoe OG [Tahoe C.O. x SFV OG] female) x (Fusion TBA [Tahoe C.O. x Katsu Bubba/Afghani] male)

Male selection for f2's is already complete.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking. Hit me with any questions or comments you may have. :passsit:

18. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Nice looking plants, Ras!

19. Mrgreengenes

I have to agree. :redbong:

20. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks guys. That's that Wisdom Tree Organics, "Wisdom Tree Tea" doing it's job.

I'm gearing up for an outdoor run this year. First serious attempt at an outdoor harvest. Going to use 100 gal cloth "Dirt Pots" from Aurora Innovations and fill them with VermiFire Soil. Hopefully get some 3 lb. plants.