Rolling camper garden

Discussion in 'DIY' started by ResinRubber, Mar 24, 2014.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Same shitty beat ass shell that looks like coons should be living in it. Not the highest tech inside, but it'll do for my purposes. The original intent was to maintain an inexpensive (cough cough) 60 plant count rotational garden. It's looking to be closer to 80, counting mom's and the veg area, in less than 150 sq/ft when everything is up and running smooth.

Soil...

1. I like dirt

2. I enjoy organic gardening.

3. It would take years to learn hydro as well as I know organic soil.

4. If there's a niche to made by small timers in any licit market for cannabis it will be organic growers.

5. I'd like to one day be part of that niche.

Contrary to belief, my soil garden can be left unattended for days. Healthy plants in proper sized containers have no problem going with a solid soak then nothing for three or even four days. Add in a simple timer watering system and the only time you need to be present is feed days if you feel really lazy.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

right on

well thought out set up man :not-worthy:

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Man that's damn impressive. Great work buddy

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I'll argue that all day long,lol...it's all in how you prepare the ground and do drain control. Of course you can't dig an exact hole and drop it from the sky and cover the roof,cmon. And I read "engineered" prints allday long...there's more than 1 way to do thing besides what's popular standards

5. ResinRubber

I'd be willing to bet with proper backfilling and drainage you could bury damn near anything and keep it intact.. The cats who buried passenger train cars for a giant grow-op seemed to be able to figure it out and a passenger train car skin is a hell of a lot lighter material than a shipping container.

Dunno...got my own projects to finish and if I ever need a garden that big it'll be a legal one:passit:

6. ResinRubber

Just snapping a few camper bud picks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:thumbs-up: Looks great Res!! Still got the touch. That last pic is a lush green. Is it clone or from seed 'cause those leaves are so big and healthy.

Be Cool, CG

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  8. ResinRubber

Thanks Cg, was thinking they looked a little scabby meself. This is the run that spent a couple nights below freezing when the heater shit. No seed plants, the camper is too small to waste space sorting phenos. Might have to fire up the fridge and start sorting some old genetics and look for something interesting though.

:redbong:

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sweet! !!!~Bud

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looks like things are coming along nicely! :good job: :redbong:

11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

:roll:

Res....I lived in a trailer just like that for 2 1/2 years. Same exact floor plan. Brought back memories.

12. ResinRubber

Picked and trimmed a test bud of MrAstro's Chronic and was playing with the camera. Still too early. Much thanks to the grower who gifted me this strain. It will have home in my garden.

The little brown crumbs are from a leaf that went crispy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm glad she is doing well in your garden. Looking good ResinRubber :good job: :redbong:

14. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Looks great my friend. So nice and frosty... Great job

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Pretty nice res! Good trich pix

16. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

no doubt, I wish i had photo skills, great work res

17. ResinRubber

Thanks guys. She's less frosty and more greasy. You get the ones that look all showy and frosty...then you get the ones that just look wet and as soon as you grab it to trim your fingers are instantly gunked up. That's MrA's Chronic this run.

18. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Smoke report when you can res? even a short one. very curious.

:not-worthy:

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Oh Yeah!!!!!!

Be Cool, CG

20. ResinRubber

A little goodie from the garden. Cheese x Cotton Candy. A fine gift from a friend :notworthy: that now has a good home. Thank you.

[​IMG]