sneak peek

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Towelieee, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

I started germing a pack of ak47 on dec. 14th. I transplanted them after 2 weeks from germination.
    [​IMG]

Ended up with 5 males and 6 females.
    [​IMG]

I finally decided to try my luck at cloning. Started with 66 clones and had a 98% survival rate. I kept around 28 of the final females. Now I have culled them down some more and kept 6 total. 3 of my shortest plant and I am keeping a clone from the others just in case they turn out to be killer bud. These are gonna be my moms. Only a couple weeks old now.
    [​IMG]

Now the females are on day 28 flowering.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

krondikebar, HeadCase and ResinRubber like this.
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice entry....sitting down to watch this one.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice looking plants good job -Bud

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

lookin sweet marb....great job.....im guna be peepin in alot on this one

5. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

nice grow you have goin on there dude. Everything looks really really good. cloning is pretty easy huh? I have always had a very high success rate with my clones. cant wait to see more. krony

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Very happy, heathy looking plant's. You're doing something right! :thumbsup:

7. Towelieee

Thanks for the comments, I also forgot to add that I kept my shortest and fastest maturing male around til the first sack busted open. I tried to pollinate a few branches, so hopefully I can have some seeds for future use.:smokin: TIME TO WAKE AND BAKE...damnit I'm not gonna accomplish much today..

8. Towelieee

take a look at these fat stinky bitches

Heres a few more pics. These things are starting to get big, and I have narrowed it to the last remaining mother. Pheno number 9 is what I am saving, a short, fat, dense bud. This plant also grows 3 tips from each node. She was a bit sick and over-watered but I think everything is back under control.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. justmaintaing

justmaintaing Thread Killer........

Sweet Looking!

10. Towelieee

few more... The first pic is thousands of dead gnats. I used some diatomaecous earth. Couple days later most of them are dead, but there are still a few roaming around. The second pic is just a couple seeds developing. Pollinating this plant hurt the yield bigtime. It's not too bad though because I'm hoping to get a few hundred seeds off this plant. Other pics are just pics...lol:fly:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Beautiful, marb! :thumbsup:

I'm not seeing the pics from your 1st post though. :ponder:

12. Towelieee

Yea I deleted those pics. I was tryin to mess around with that jpeg stripper program.

I got a new camera and cant stop takin pics. My stash is now gone. All I have left is some hash. This is my purest bubble hash made from blueberry buds. I had about a 6 pack of beer and smoked some of this shit last night...holy fuck...I actually had to lay down. I am no lightweight by any means so I hate to admit that but god damnit man this stuff is POTENT. This looks and smells very close to brown cane sugar. :roulette:

[​IMG]

HappyJay likes this.
  13. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

MMM tasty buds mane good work. That hash look great also. I want some of those seeeeeeeds :) :) :) .

14. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

you got those plants really deep green nice job. you know there growing to their full potential when you have the nutes dialed in just right.

15. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Very Impressive!

Absolutely beautiful, Marb! Those plants look incredibly healthy, and happy. What week are they flowering at now?

Did you say you germinated these seeds in December?

Are you growing in hempy pots, or is that soil?

Man im really impressed! Great job, marb :thumbsup:

GFam:smokin:

16. Towelieee

Thanks for the comments..Yea I started germing them on the 14th...the day they came in the mail...lmao. Right now they are about day 44. I am counting from the first full day of 12/12. I was planning on a full 9 week harvest which will be around march 13,14th. I may end up letting a few go a bit longer, especially the seeded plant. I will just have to wait and see how things turn out.

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Solid work Marb. Those girls look meticulously well cared for.

cheers,

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

How are you seeing pics? You just left a reply, but all I see are red X's!(I've seen them, but would've liked to gaze again!)

At least they're not X's in the eye's! :dead:

19. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

Looking Sweet Marb, and that bubble hash looks nice and tastey.:animbong:

20. Towelieee

Few more. You can see the short indica in the middle of the first pic. I plan on doing a sog with that plants clones. The outer buds I'm gonna have to tie up tonight. Getting fatter everyday. Seeded plant in the back corner looks to be the most sativa dom. The buds are not near as dense as the others but some of that might be due to the seeds. I ran out of refective material as you can tell, that will probably change after this harvest.:bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guerilla Family likes this.