Spider webs big time.....

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by Justcheckingitout, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I had a small problem with this before, I figured it was spiders. I can't take a pic of it.....but the little webs went from around the nodes/plant stem at first....to all over the buds like a sheet of web that covers the hole bud/buds on the plant......are these spidermite webs? Anyone have a pic so I can compare?

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

spidermites.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Go to home depot and get Hot shot pest strips 5$ hang it in your grow room for 10 days it will kill the little FUCKERS .

4. Growdude

Growdude Developed Alternating Nodes

There is no small spider mite problem.

5. Justcheckingitout

well I went to the local shop and the only thing they had that said that would kill mites and was safe for use on vegetables (A.K.A pot plants...LOL) was a prodict from "Ortho" and is named "Max Garden insect killer" Kills 100 + insects. Seems like an over kill, but I guess something is better than nothing for now.

6. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

i'd be affraid to use that stuff...ortho usually uses chemicals that I would never ingest. See you can use it on tomatoes and other fruits and veggies because you can wash the fruit before you eat it. But you can't exactly wash your pot before you smoke or eat it. I'd be very weary of using chems like that.

7. Justcheckingitout

any good safe "Home" remedys for spider mites?

8. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

9. brand

brand Begun Flowering

When I first started growing, I had a few spider mite problems with my clones, but since, my humidity remains around 25-40%, that seems to keep the mites away. Actually it keeps basically most all bugs away. As a prevention method it helps, for your next grow.

10. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

ladybugs?