Strain Guide

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Randy High, Jul 1, 2007.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I like a good Sativa for sure, but Indicas are equally enjoyable and medically useful depending on what you're trying to achieve. :passsit:

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

I think I remember seeing a video on greenhouse's web site following lemon haze through flowering. It was an organic soil vs synthetic hydro grow comparisson

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

You know that:eusa_drool: Best sativa i ever smoked was a landrace from the Transkei hills in south Africa. Ah man,love my sativas. Amnesia Haze all day long:eusa_drool:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

You know anything about Bodhi Seeds? I want to get a couple of African Landrace Sativas. They have Malawi Gold and I REALLY want to get the Ethiopian Highland. :passsit:

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

If I was looking landrace africans these are pretty much the only guys I trust right now.

http://www.aceseeds.org

Gypsey, Doc and the unmentioned other popular seed bank have most of Ace's stuff.

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I believe Lemon Haze is Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze. Hence the super lemon nomenclature. Pretty sure what you have is one and the same. Or they may have crossed regular Silver Haze with Lemon, IDK. Either Haze is essentially the same thing.

I crossed it a few years ago with SS and still rock it. germ rate is 90% on the cross and, if memory serves me correctly, the parent was just as easily propagated. 90-120 days or so from seed seems to be the norm for me outside but, I don't veg them very large (3-4 feet). Takes to cloning pretty well too. I've even revegged one that lived through the winter.