The Cali Connection Tahoe OG Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, May 7, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Okay, I'm gonna get this started. I'm already a day later than I wanted..... Like it takes a lot of work to put seeds in a wet paper towel! .... Oh well, anyway, I got the seeds into "The Germination Station". Into a wet paper towel on a plate, into a ziplock bag and onto the top of the DirecTv reciever. This should be fun, and Jah willing I will get an excellent pheno to keep as a mother. I also intend to keep the best couple males to make some seeds with. There will be some Tahoe crosses coming up in the future. Should be interesting. So let the show begin. :redbong:

[​IMG]

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

we grow tahoe OG at work...very very popular strain..

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I know it's popular. That's why I ordered it. Gotta please the masses ya know. :thumbsup:

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Great! This is what I want to see. :popcorn-2:

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Going to watch this one. :popcorn-2::popcorn-2:

BBT

6. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

:popcorn-2:

Peace.....

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Well, we're 72 hours into the grow and I only have 80% germination. I put all 10 seeds into the wet paper towel and I only got 8 germinated seeds. They all germinated within 48 hours. The remaining 2 seeds are still in the paper towel. I'll give them a little more time, just in case they're slow to germinate.

I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed with 80% germination out of seeds that are as expensive a these, but if even 1 of them is that awesome Tahoe worth keeping, then in the end I'll be happy. That remains to be seen though.

I put the germinated seeds into cups with my seed starter soil mix and they should be up in a day or 2. :passsit:

8. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

80% sounds about right from my experience with CaliConn. Even my Alien Vacation seeds didn't have 100%germ.

9. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Ras thats not a bad ratio. But your right at the price of their seeds they should grow their selves. I wanted to try their sour diesel but the prices are pretty high. 8 outa 10 you should get a cloneing female to go on with your grow.

t6

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I don't really mind the price that much as long as I get what I'm expecting from them. They are supposed to have some good genetics.

I paid the same amount for my Mr. Nice seeds, but Mr Nice gives you 18 seeds in a pack and I have had 100% germination so far.

11. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

90%

Bump the germination rate up to 90% One of the the two remaining seeds popped and is in the soil, so I left the last one, cuz you never know, maybe it will pop in the next day or two. But I'm happy that another one popped. 90% Is acceptable. :passsit:

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Update

I ditched the last seed that was a dud. So germination rate stands at 90%. That's good enough for me. They are all above soil and growing.

Here are the babies.

[​IMG]

:passsit:

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Tahoe is growing well. They are hungry little things. i had to feed them much sooner than I have had to feed other seedlings I have grown out recently. Other than that they look good so far. They'll be getting transplanted pretty soon into their 2 gal Smart Pots.

[​IMG]

:passsit:

15. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Flawless!!! Keep it coming Ras! :thumbs-up:

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I FINALLY moved the Tahoes into the flower room. I took a couple clones off of each one and moved them today. I have a male as well and will be making some seeds with each phenotype of the females and probably the Krypto and maybe some Luna too. They are mostly tall and lanky and definitely lean to the Sativa side of things. Holy crap I hope there is something just freakin spectacular in these 7 girls. :redbong:

17. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Got my fingers crossed for ya. I just went through 7 diff strains (never mind phenos) that all suck.

edit: phenos not phonos

18. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Dam Ras, great selection on strain man.

I've seen the pics on Attitude site, and it made me def want to try them. Although they looked small of a plants. They looked very sugary.

So,

Good Luck, Ras and ill be watching. :popcorn-2:

19. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Nice show bredren... Looking forward to seeing them in flower. They are pretty already