The ones that got away

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by SuperMoChombo, Dec 27, 2016.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I wish I still had Jackberry. Out of all strains I've grown the only three I wish I had back are Jackberry x KO Kush (Sannie), Great White Shark by GHS (I know I know) and Bubblicious from Nirvana. Jackberry was damn near perfect for a heavy yielding and smoking sweet indica. * 8 weeker too* for real

I wish I had time to do more pheno hunts and some breeding too. I love the anticipation of a new strain flowering.

So what do you wish you had kept around?

[​IMG]

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sweet plant. JB is my unlucky strain that I always wanted to grow. After seeing that plant, I missed out on something mighty good.

Bambata is the one I wish I still had. 10 week Nigerian sativa. Beuatiful plant that grew easy and gave trippy rushing highs. Tried looking up the original breeder and the trail is cold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

greenthumbwhitethumb likes this.
  3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

JBKO was a great one but if I had to pick one I think it'd have to be the cut Lemon Thai (Fusion Seeds) I had in 2012.
    [​IMG]

4. ResinRubber

Ya know... there's a bottle with LT marked on the side in my fridge......

5. SuperMoChombo

I remember smoking some of that Lemon Thai. It was amazing bud grown and cured well. Big chunky hard sticky buds. Sweet lemony taste. It didn't do so well for me.:(

6. SuperMoChombo

Stay tuned for someone bringing the bubble back. maybe...

bigbudztoo likes this.
  7. ResinRubber

And a few LT seeds went in this week....maybe time for some old skool round up?