Total loss

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I go into the city to be an adult for a night. One fuckin' night. Storms hit. Power goes down. I come home the next morning to this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything in the veg trailer was frozen solid. The carnage was horrible. I couldn't bear to take pictures of all of it. These are just the generation of clones that sit right at the door when you come into the trailer. In the parent stable my Lemon thai parents. gone. My Lemonberry, gone. One of my CBD strains, gone. I've salvaged, possibly, a Paul's Cheese (BigBud's Cheese) mom, a Cherry AK47 mom, one of the CBD moms.

I've got the Lemon Thai in seed.....but fuck, there was 5 years in working those parents. Going to the cupboard and getting the old Lemonberry seed jar out too. Goddammit goddammitgoddammit....

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

That sucks balls. good luck on the recovery efforts.

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Hopefully you can recover some of that! Sorry that happened to ya RR!

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Dam man that sucks. You are always welcome to what i got. Pm me. I still got Cherry ak...a few others.

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Fuck man that's terrible new, I'm sorry brother.. Rumor has it that FF has access to cuts of BB's cheese and of course you know you're welcome to whatever fusion gear is left on the east coast. The lemon Thai from seed that's hanging on is that from Fusion's seeds or your own breeding?

6. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

That is some nasty carnage, RR. My sympathies.

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Damn dude! That's a special kind of pain right there. :(