Trivia Pic!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, just curious who can guess where this picture was taken at. Probably only a few people from here have even been there....but it's a pretty well known place. There has been hundreds of bands on this old stage.

Hint.......A famous biker bar in FL ...taken on the stage out back during the day. Bike Week Pic. I'm on the far left of the stage playing guitar. The guy on the far right is a well known guitar player from Japan that use to play with us a few years back.

I'll post more hint's if no one is close.

P.S. The name of the band is not "Smashing Pumpkin's"........:smile:

JCIO

2. Justcheckingitout

I forgot to post the pic...........LOL.Here ya go..............

Dire Threat.jpg

/monthly_2009_07/57a6ca04cfc15_DireThreat.jpg.e89a61aae4e0f9b5839105a89eea7c26.jpg

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Broken Spoke Saloon

4. Justcheckingitout

Close........:animbong:

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Boot hill saloon

or

The Dog house

6. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Think HC is spot on.....Boot Hill Saloon!! :thumbsup:

7. Justcheckingitout

nope......:smile:

Another hint.......a dirty type place like the Boot Hill. Also, it's not on the Daytona Beach "Main Street".

Remember when bikers go for rides, they might stop by this place before going to or after the Daytona "Main Street". Its outside of Daytona a little ways. That should help.

JCIO

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Dirty Harry's???

Dang I thought he was spot on with Boot Hill...ahhhh well then that is the only other guess I have. Been a long time since I been there so not up on my bike bars. My ex sister-inlaw has a b/frd who rides so that was the only time I seen any of them when I went on vacation with them as usually I go to Ft. Myer's or Key West. :thumbsup:

My dad's sister has lived there for over 35 years and she is my godmother which is why I spent lots of time in Fla growing up. Had an uncle in New Smyrna beach but he passed away years ago. Anywhos....that is my last guess? LOL if that isn't the one...need more hints. ;)

9. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Dire Straights??????

10. Justcheckingitout

I'm going to give away the name of the place, I won't be able to log on the site for a few more days to give anymore clue's....."Cabage Patch".....It's on SR 415, about 8 miles south of Daytona Beach.....alot of crazy shit has gone on there for each bike week for years and years to come. I go every year for at least one day at bike week even if we don't play there then. This pick was about 10 years ago, when they had the "Only" stage out back of the bar, now that 100,000's people go there at bike week, they have two stages out back next to the bar.

I'll give a better more well known place for another triva deal in another thread.

JCIO

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Ahhhhhhhh ....k well yes I have heard of it not that you said the name.

LOL well we did try!!! :rofl:

HC...umm we need to brush up on our biker bars!!!

Gezzzzz and I hate to lose a trivia question.....lol