ugh my clones help

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by strawberry.cough, May 10, 2007.

1. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

Ok they started out great and now look like shit, help what is wrong? I have raised the light and I just don't know why they are dying. The humidity dome is not working very well. Help help help CLONES 1ST.JPG

ROOTS 1.JPG

OH BROTHER.JPG

2. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

too much moisture they are gonna rot

3. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

i think im gonna agree here. they look way over watered or too much humidity. they look soggy and rotten.

4. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

Looks like to much humidity and heat and not enough airflow. What are the conditions in your CGE. If you can open a window or get some fresh air in there. Water a little every day straight to the root no misting. It should take less than 72 hours for them to perk up if the roots are still healthy.

5. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

I'm with everyone else, too much moisture. I've found best results either not using a humidity dome or only using it for the first 2 or 3 days. If you go without a dome spraying for the first couple days will ease em along a little. The least humidity you can get away with will force the root system to develop quicker.

6. dgreg

dgreg BlueBerry

They look over watered from the droopy leafs.

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Everything has been said...but........i'm reaaally jelous of where you live!

8. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

ah wonderland..... i wonder what it looks like?

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I bet it looks something like the background of pic #2.

10. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

well well well, aren't i the silly goose here:rolleyes2: ? haha silly goose, what a funny little name. but yeah, you're surroundings are friggin awesome. lucky you cough:punk:

11. strawberry.cough

to far along?

hehehehehe So you figured it out? It is a beautiful spot, I believe it is a vortex. My people have lived here, exactly right here since they came over in 1660. Fortunately, I come from the black sheep side of the lineage, so...I can live up to the standards my family has set. hehehehehehehe Don't be to jealous, they don't call it taxationland for nuttin'. I pay for the privilege, and erosion has taken the land down to just half an acre. The cost of the shoreline preservation is going to be so expensive I will need to put up the land and take a loan. Truth is, I might just have to let it erode. Makes me sick, can hear my granddad talking in my ear.

Anyhow....

I have pulled the dead clones and added another fan. Then discovered that the main fan had become disconnected, so that might explain some of it.

I was wondering could it be because by the time I took the clippings, the mothers had already started to flower. I am telling you that new light is wicked impressive. Could it be from taking them toooooo late?

12. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

I've taken clones as far as 2 weeks into flowering. Have had the same results as if they came from a vegging plant. Farther than 2 weeks into flower I've had no experience with so can't comment if they were taken real late.

13. dgreg

dgreg BlueBerry

hey strawberry how is big bud 3 coming along?

14. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

yes its a stress but can be worked through with success but it is probably your problem

15. strawberry.cough

Wonderland

Tonight I was out raking the dog yard, there was a beautiful sunset, and I thought about wonderland. I really am quite lucky. I live in coastal northern new england. I am sure most have figure out the state, but since there are many places in new england that lack dense populations, I feel I sort of have to try and be in the closet somewhat. I have given adequate clues to goggle so...Anyway, tide was in, so were the ducks, it was a beautiful quiet night. Not the single sound of another human to be heard. So folks passion is cars, some pot, some their kids, or pets. My passion is this piece of land. Has been in my family for many many generation. It is funny, I have left this land many times, but always returned. In the early 90's I retreated to this place very sick and broken spirited. It healed me, the land made me well. I could sit here and stare out the window at my view all day long for the rest of my life and never tire of it. Since you asked about wonderland, here are a few pictures to help you imagine it even better.Now as you can see wonderland is not a castle, but it is mine all mine so f*#k it.Because of two storms, I am having to have 11 trees dealt with, so the picture towards the house after the end of this month will be different for sure. This hunk of land is the only reason I decided to go back to work after 15 years of being retired. The land is eroding, and it breaks my heart so I have to get a big girl's job if I want to try to save the last half acre of the family land. When they tell you the east coast will disappear because of global warming, believe it, I have picture proof. Wish my scanner worked better so I could show you pictures of wonderland at the turn of the century and I don't mean this one. winter wonderland.JPG

Summer in wonderland.JPG

another view.JPG

HOUSE 1.JPG

after october storm.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95b5e252_winterwonderland.JPG.bcd8cf1e85b6f6cc9b83ce200a460aa3.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95b639c8_Summerinwonderland.JPG.bce50264079f6a3499783f3555c613cc.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95b68c26_anotherview.JPG.8a7cb35255725159b1c45526aa58c815.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95c1fbaf_HOUSE1.JPG.66284195fc98162c51bfaac52e84abbe.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95c25ff9_afteroctoberstorm.JPG.b537fe22bd11ca2fb29944f596759b54.JPG

16. danke

danke Hermaphrodite

So.. Strawberry.. I was thinking.. I'm the head of an I.T. department.. I could help you out with that place..

When do you wanna get married? :qbluewacko:

17. strawberry.cough

gee, I am a lesbian with a partner, do you think you could handle two fiesty broads? Tell me you don't want children, only a shoreline retaining wall, and I will be in love.

sometimes I wish oprah would adopt me as her personal poor white folks project. Great view but the house ain't much better than a fema trailer.

if you are into birding, it is also terrific for that. when the tide is out there are many for the viewing, not to mention raptures, and at night I hear the owl call my name.

I am a darn good cook too is june to soon?:icon_redface:

18. danke

danke Hermaphrodite

Lesbian, Shlesbian. As long as I get to have that view every night, with a fat spliff in my hand, I'm in love! :love4:

AND you cook? Man this is getting better by the minute. June is perfect :icon_bounce:

:qbluewacko:

19. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

you do have only water and air in that container right?

20. strawberry.cough

Think it is correctedok, I got out my tools and blew a few more holes in the wall, added a few more fans, bought another timer, put the rooted clones in a shorted and less frequent ebb and flow schedule. I took and shit canned all of the old clones and started a bunch of female seeds Ice clones. They have been in the ebb and flow table for about 1 week. I have 7 more of the Ice ready to go outside in a bit, and I took 8 GF x NL off the one seed that made it in hopes that I can get a mother plant out of at least one of them. Hopefully I have this cloning part a bit better, wetter is not better, got it.:love4:

CLONES 2ND ATTEMPT.JPG

/monthly_2007_05/57a6c95f09c23_CLONES2NDATTEMPT.JPG.c9d4eda3a9bb2911555994b8c743b13c.JPG