WaKeNbAkE WeEkEnD.

Discussion in 'What song is GK listening to?' started by TheApprentice, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ok so HighTimes do a thing where they post 5 amusing ,creative or just simply cool as fuck videos for their subscribers to feast upon while they wake n bake at the weekend. Im thinking we could run with this here at Growkind and do the same thing for our SmokeOut Saturday & Sundays?

Simple Rules.... Just Post Videos that are more appreciated,funny or awesome when watching while baked. It doesnt have to be a music video. IN FACT ID ENCOURAGE AGAINST POSTING MUSIC VIDEOS UNLESS THEY ARE RARE,UNUSUAL OR UNSEEN. We just want a collection of shit hot videos to wtahc while stoned in this thread. It tales allsorts. I'll post the HT offerings and then we can all add to this thread if,as and when we please.:bongin:

Creative, Artsy, Dumb Shit, Cool Sports Vids, Real Life .... just anything unique that grabs your stoner attention . If im honest these 5 videos from HT i find kinda LAME. I'll add my own ones to the list cos i reckon we could all post some funky shit in this thread each weekend:jj:

What you guys got then:ponder:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What's GK watching? I'm game.

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

[YOUTUBE]a-YQfkqXg8o[/YOUTUBE]

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats cool as fuck Duc!!! Nice find man:cool:

Heres some shit i enjoy and if it had been a craze when i was a kid i woulda embraced this shit:suave:

[YOUTUBE]NX7QNWEGcNI[/YOUTUBE]

5. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

cool vids. both well worth watching.

:thumbsup:

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

FF check out the "most badass 5 minutes of oyur day" video i posted at start of thread,its way cool! As is the Dynamo levitation... the guy seriously is thee est magician iv ever seen,he takes what david blaine did and takes it to next level from walking on water to levitating and walking through solid glass windows and a whole host of cool shit. His show is called DYNAMO :MAGICIAN IMPOSSIBLE in case any of ya ever wanna see some of his other work on youtube:thumbsup:

I love shit like this,time lapse videos. This one is over the course of 5 years in a trees life. Cant beat cool filming like that. None of oyu guys got any cool or intersting videos to add to the thread. No criteria other than something YOU find cool and wanna share with the forum:cool:

[YOUTUBE]fA-l1t_Aotw[/YOUTUBE]

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

are you kidding? I've spend the las two days walking around going "boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats" over an dover and over :LOL:

yeah that bad ass day thing was crazy

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:rofl6:

Yeah the badass day thing,i actually saw that here on GK . Think it was MidnightGarden that originally posted it,him or Duc...

9. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Ahhh the memories

[YOUTUBE]EVbqtWhqCCg[/YOUTUBE]

10. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Classic R Rated cartoon...

MUST smoke a fatty before viewing!:jj:

[YOUTUBE]s-YM8C28EbM[/YOUTUBE]

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Stoner Anthem: The Disney Musical