Welcome Green Goddess plz.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WiZaRD, Mar 15, 2009.

1. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

My wife has decided to have her own account on the board.
    She is 'Green Goddess', she made her account tonight!

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

wizard

now your in trouble. Is she going to have her own grow?? Sounds like competetion to me!!!!!!!!!! GREEN GODDESS WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAMSTER6:welcome:

3. WiZaRD

hahaha. Yeah, I've kinda insisted on it. She loves browsing through the posts. She's not as quick on the typing finger as me, so you'll like her way more. She's more patient for information.

We're gonna have a grow off at some point! Her account will probably be activated tomorrow, so then she can get on.

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Her account is active now.

Welcome GG. :wave:

5. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

Hey GG! :welcome:

6. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

competition

this ought to be good...my money is on green goddess....patience...thats the key..welcome green goddess....and good luck.

dont forget the pic...lol...we have to have a pic...of a certain body part that makes the boys (and girls) go ga ga.....

7. Green Goddess

Green Goddess Germinated

Hello everyone!

Hello!!

WiZaRD likes this.
  8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

:welcome: GG! Couples growing: more fun than bingo or line dancing any day :smoke2:

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: GG! :wave:

Hey, you're not spamming salad dressing are you?? :spammer:

:kidding:

10. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Isn't that TGIF's new special?

11. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

That's awesome something you can do together and you both reap the benefits sounds like a win winner to me.Welcome! DSP

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcome to GK GreenGoddess :wave:

I agree on couples growing together>>>does not get any better then that :)

Nice to have another female on the board too.... ;) Looks like we have more and more females joining which is a good thing for GK.

Peace~mermaid

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Nice to have you on board GG:welcome: and nice to have a couple growing together! here to you..:bong2: [​IMG]

14. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Lucky you. Wish my wife was into my hobby. I'm lucky she lets me do it at all.

15. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

Welcome and enjoy!!!! Yes we want more females! It always kills me lmao when I post my grow and SOME men will say awesome for a girl "as she rolls her eyes". What could be better than growing with your partner! :passit:

16. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

Welcome to the both of you:passit:

17. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

:welcome: GG

Sprite

18. Hawaii 50

Hawaii 50 Veggy Stage

welcome gg,to the mix.

19. WiZaRD

My wife is like 75% irish, and loves mermaid's. She said how it was weird that two names she would have chosen were already taken. She would have made this post, but she is not feeling well.

20. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WELCOME to GrowKind, GreenGodess.......

:thumbsup: EXACTLY WiZArD....lmao, You'l have a constant contender with your OWN in-Bound grows (Wherever they may be!) :wink:, and think of it this way, the More you want to beat her to the PUNCH (Not LIterally! lmao) But to the "BEST END product" , the you'l Most likely have your THUMB,lol, Feeling a lil in NEED of some NITRO back i that THUMB as she seals the QUality REEEN from your THUMB.haha (As she may make YOU feel a lil TOXICATED,lol, which MAY also put you off your growing skills..lmao. Also, adding n giving you that little extra insentive to "PRODUCE" :pimp: :potleaf: :thumbsup:....hehe:smokin: :wink: :thumbsup:

All the beer IMO WiZArD, and "REMEMBER"....

"PATIENCE is the KEY to "Proper" KIND BUD"!!! :potleaf: :wink:

And MOST of all.......

WELCOME to Gkind GreenGodess.....

UrBigBuddie........ :pimp: :potleaf:

P.S, Any HELP ever EEDED, NEVER hesitate to ASK on POSTS or in a Private Mesage if you feel the NEED to ASK some Questions, WERE "ALL" here to HELP others also, "all the time"! :wink: :bigok:

Great to see new "names" and "faces" too..... :tumbsup: