What's the Dopest Dope you've ever smoked...?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JesseJamesBond, Apr 2, 2010.

1. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

It's Good Friday morning, just got home from a night of overtime. As I burst through the door after 10 hours in a machine shop, Ithrow my bag, take my pitty out for a walk, jump in the shower, have a bite and now...AT LAST! Time to twist up that oh so desired, and greatly merited, reward of a joint.

The dilema I face, which do I CHOOOOOSE?!? ( Yes, I hate you too...hehe)

Will it be the base model, M-39 variety? I think not. Too bland and subtle for this particular occasion. Let's see now, what else do we have here? Mango OG KUSH, very tempting indeed. Tantilising taste, intising aroma with a powerful head rush to boot! Very dark, dense, teardrop nuggets. Full of curly orange hairs. Safe to carry around until you break it open. Once you do, be sure to crack a window. Toker says 8.5/10, A Must try.

Some Bubble-Gum Kush perhaps? Not this time. Although pretty sweet, just not what I'm craving. Its firm taste and evergreen aroma just isnt what the doctor ordered, BUT...Your nearly crippling, couchlock deathgrip can never be pushed aside so easily. Light and fluffy buds, with triple shades of green and very few red hairs. Intensity intensifies the instant it gets lit up. That being said, 8/10. High makes up for lack of taste bud stimulition. Pass it on brotha...

Next up, Special K. Equal parts Indica/Sativa. Looks dynamite! Tight little popcorn buds(what I got stuck with, would have liked some nice lady fingers). Full of sugar, very light colored hairs. Almost camouflage looking. Doesn't smell like much, yet surprisingly tasty. 8/10 once again. Safe to walk and talk with. Just be sure you're able to keep you're shit together first...hehe

What's this I see, could it be?!? How could I have ever have forgotten about you? Somebody slap me please! Sometimes I wonder if I should be getting high at all after a brainfart like that, but then you realize what's sitting there waiting for you. G13... That's right, I said it. You heard me. G13! Looks like we have a winner boys and girls. Looks like a knuckle sandwhich of Light and dark green intertwind by brown and light orange hairs. Covered in sugar,, and shockingly bland at first glance...UNTIL...one breaks it open. Not what you're expecting at all. Smells like feet, toejam and all. Bitter to the nostrils, though tastes like heaven! Go figure... I just don't know how to explain it. It boggles the mind! Right before it deep fry and sautee's it! An Absolute must have. Face melting high, no other way to explain it. BE WHERE YOU GOTTA BE FOR A WHILE WHEN YOU SPARK IT UP. Otherwise, wear a helmet. Do what you gotta do, go get it. 9.5/10. The feet part's got to be worth a -.5

Sometimes tough choices can be worth it, if only you were able to remember them...

Peace out, toke up
    JJB Stoney bear.jpg

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

I haven't been around long enough to try a lot of the crazy strains, but the best smoke I had was from homegrown Violator Kush from Barney's Farm. It was SOOOOO Skunky and got me so stoned. I chopped it not even at the end of week 8 and it had nearly 50% amber trichs.

3. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Man the dopest weed I ever smoked, I don't even know the name of and only seen it once while I was visiting friends in Aberdeen, MD. This shit was so bright green and sticky it didn't even look like a plant.

I hope to grow a strain one day that will rival that of my past....

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Real honest to god Thai Stick back in 1979. Thought it was pricey as hell at $15-$25 per stick (maybe a 1/4oz) and bought every bit I could find. But Colombian and Red were only $40-$50 for a four finger "lid" so it seemed like a lot of $$.

cheers,

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:-welcome-:

Please tell me that you are not a JJ fan!

Same here, RR. I remember when I first started smoking ('77). You'd see Thai Stick and unknowns that was great. Then came reagan's 'just say no' and things changed.

I'm so glad to be self-sufficient and not still in that 'rat race'!

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

A sweet sensi star back in the day.....but now I am so spoiled on high quality weed I might not know the difference, they all rock.

The best smelling/tasting weed I ever had was unknown but it was around christmas time and it smelled exactly like egg nog, exactly.

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I was on vacation in West Palm Beach and scored some ORANGE CRUSH from a buds brother in the area

Smelled like a freshly cut orange and crippled you for hours

If your from Florida........then you know all about "The Crip" or "The Crippy" and that orange bud

I been on the hunt ever since, grown out a few orange bud plants, NOT EVEN CLOSE YET!!!!!!!!!!! I want the Calizahr next

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

My all time favorite is still some GOOD Blueberry.

I haven't had any G13 in years but it's definitely one of my all time favorites, second only to Blueberry. I didn't think True G13 in pure form still existed...... I was thinking of getting some of the G13 X Skunk from Mr Nice though.

9. JesseJamesBond

Funny you should say that Ras, I've got about 55-60 blueberry clones in week 4 of veg. Check out my Newbie post to see so camera phone pics at week 3.

10. Eanus

Eanus Germinating

The best I have ever had was monkey paw. Can't find it anywhere anymore. Anybody know were I can find some seeds or clones?

11. JesseJamesBond

I think MASTER KUSH is now the new #1 by far! It tastes too good and you're BOMBED STONED before you even finish you very first hits. Not just high, VERY VERY HIGH upon your first exhale and it only gets better from there...

JJb

:bong-2:

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

'What's the dopest dope you ever smoked'?

MINE :thumbs-up:

TheApprentice likes this.
  13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I prefer to be "up there" rather than stoned.

Paradise Seeds - Nebula is still doing it for me. Nice and fruity and soaring head high. I need to find someone growing this stuff again. It tends to have slightly airy buds so most ppl dont grow it, but for a 8 to 9 week finish the end weight is great for such a soaring head high. Unfortunatly most ppl are in it for the yield/money.

14. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

I remember lids! Dealers commonly used the lid of a Primce Albert tobacco can to measure out brick weed. So, a "lid" was a lid full. Yeah. Good dope back then.

Until I started growing not two years ago, I never knew the name of whatever I was smoking.

There was just "crappy", "decent" and "killer".

Dix

15. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

In 1981 I got some skunk up in the San Francisco Bay area that , to this day, has to be some of the best I ever had. My friend only had the one oz. in his house and I smelled that shit as soon as we walked in. Two hits and I was on the fucking couch for an hour. Then we went and took a tasting tour of the wineries. That was a great day !

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

16. rixxy24

rixxy24 Germinating

I'm old lol born in 78 in UK so I've been more "sheltered" shall we say. Imo the squidgy black we used to make a mix with was best(2 cigs toasted in microwave and 2x grams of squidgy black) and smoke bucket bongs, that was stoned. I grow (in my mind) Indicas .These days my Percy MUST allow me to roll the buds in between my palms and leave me with some nice hand hash/squidgy black! My fave strain for this are Afghan or Sleestak.

17. rixxy24

rixxy24 Germinating

I loved skunk in the 80s but its not the same today huh? Got an oz of s1 and it want great, until i water cured it and wham....mmmm skunk no 1. Its in the growing i guess. After its bath it wrecked me.

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Extra dollar brings extra quality for sure.My fav INDICA is....Pot Of Gold:animbong:.Its a resin bomb for hash:thumbsup: EDIT:BTW i bought the seeds from The Flying Dutchman Seeds.I paid around 35 UKĀ£'s maybe 40,for 10 seeds.The female to male ratio off the top of my head was summit extraordinarily good.Around ,at least,8 of the ten were females,i shit you not.Check my signature link to my 'closet grow 101' thread for exact details but it definitely felt as if EVERY seed i germinated turned out to be a femme.It was the 1st time id spent that much money (it was = of $80 back then before the fiscal BS) on seeds that weren't feminized and i dont know whether its cos TFD is a fucking Amsterdam legend and his shits THAT good or whether it was just good fortune.I certainly dont class myself as a progrower,more a hobbyist who tries his best:cool: So it wasnt down to my superior technique or fuck all!:rofl::eusa_drool: It was THEE sticky ickiest stuff i had ever grown,it does what it says on the label.RESIN BOMB:notworthy: As an Indica,its up there with the best UK Cheese iv ever smoked,nuff said:icon_salut:

motherplants.jpg

/monthly_2007_07/motherplants.jpg.f4b02d6245c4a8996cf0497739b75cbd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  19. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Funny I still remember the exact jar of weed I was talking about when I posted in this two years ago. Must have been some killer weed.

20. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Early 1980's thai stick my old boss brought back from pattaya beach. The most fucked up I've ever been was of course Ras's wax.