White Rhino

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by UrBigBuddie, Feb 14, 2009.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

#1-Strain:> White Rhino.

#2-Appearance:> 9 Weeks of FLOWERING, WILL bring you Thick, Rock Hard, Solid TOPS , with all CBD and CBN properties to its MAX, from this plant. Heavy Budded Branches,with very Frosty Coated Budding. Branching MAY need "tied" UP, as the BUDS can Actuaslly Snap the Branches, it Packs that Much weight and Production. Also a very Iniform Plant, with Tight internoding. Real large PHAT Foliage. Very much the INDICA PHAT foliage look. And Leaves can grow as big, if NOT bigger than your HAND, through VEGGETATION. Stays VERY reasonably LOW in hight, no mater how long one may want to VEG. A Very Workable plant.

#3-Taste:> Spicy,Skunky,Floral kinda taste. Enjoyable.Pleasant aftertaste also.

#4-Aroma:> Punget smell to this. Quite the Smelly one. Musky,Skunky,Spicy aroma, coming from this plant through Flowering.

#5-High/Stone type:> An extremely "UP" high initially, then almost as quick as you go "UP", your Soon into a WARM, Mellow, very Body Numbing buzz/high, thats leaves you feeling, you could Lay down n go to sleep, or just sit back n RELAX. Very Powerfull "high", very STONEY/WARM-BODY EFFECT from this strain.
    Great MEDICIAL properties to it.
    Not too overpowering ( it wont leave you Paraniod at all, its NOT a HEART-POUNDEING high, its an "Overall" powerfully "RELAXING STONE/HIGH".)

#6-Source:> www.Greenhouseseeds.nl

#7-Price:> (5 PACK) 45 British Pounds.

#8-Potency:> 9.5 / 10. Exremely Potent Bud.

#9-Overall Rating:> 9/10

#10-Overall Description:> No REAL smell Durring VEGG. Plain Garden/Green smell to it ONLY. Would need to Rub fingers on the FAT foliage to Smell it. Gets Extremely PUNGENT through flowering though. Very MUSKY n SKUNKY and also puts out It's SPICY smell too. Very Strong Aroma through flowering indeed.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> YES. I'd Highly reccomended for ANYONE who suffers from any MEDICAL "pains", "Sleep Dissorders", "Nausia". Reccomended for MEDICINAL sufferers of MANY kinds, "PAIN" especially. Its Great, for Many MEDICAL conditions.

#12-Smokers General Comments:> POWERFULLY STRONG Bud, high/stone from this strain. Was a "JOY" to grow. Its very Forgiving in some cases(Through VEGG anyway) through FLOWERING is another matter though. Helped PERSONAL "pains" and BAD "Sleeping Dissorder".
    REALLY nice Uniform plant through the whole growing of this strain. Really Enjoyed the High from this. A few Basts, and i CAN be sleep time, or at least, COUCH-LOCK time.
    One spliff of this MED-MAN /WHITE RHINO) at night, and of i went, of to sleep right away. This is how it worked GREAT for me.

#13-Grow Difficulty:> 8/10. Can be forgiving through VEGG. But is quite the Picky one, through Flowering time. Likes its FEED though. Its a Good Uptake Sttrain for nurients. Grows some REAL Fat Stems for good healthy feeding.

Gratitude likes this.
  2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Nice Report, UBB!

I'm still waiting on my WR from SB.

3. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Thanks Man / MrAstro.....

Thats the way i like to grow mine also, LOW and FULL of WEIGHT!

Thaks for comment MrAsro, the MED-MAN is Woderfull for all sorts of PAIN n Dissomforting situaions and major Sleeping dissorders!!! PLus ausia and Many others, like er CAlmin eel or elaxaion also! No Paranoia or Heart Racing effects!

:thumbsup:

UBB.........:pimp: :poleaf: :bigok:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Med Man??

5. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Medicine Man is Shanti's White Rhino, which is the original.

6. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Great report on a great smoke. Mine always surprise me with the weight.

7. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

i almost got fems from greenhouse today but its not that good for outdoor so i passed...

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

HEY UBB.......Im doin WR too.....at day 16 flowering......How many days you thinkin they're guna take to finish?

9. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

ANOTHER good 50 Days for Proper HARD SOLID TOPS with FULL CBD and CDN qualities also.

Most likely , all in, Around 9-10 Good weeks for the FULL effect of this BEAST!!! :HUGE>> :thumbsup: for it, and well worth the lil tiny extra wait, for he "Full" CBD/CBN EFFECT / BLAST , you WILL get at the END of Production!!! :wink: :jj:

Meaning, you WILL get all the REALL QUALITY MEDICINAL properties from it, if ya give it as long to 10 weeks as possible my good man CHRISCRETE!!! :bigok:

Hope thast HELPS a CHRISCRETE,

UrBiBuddie...........:pimp: :potleaf: :bigok::passit:

10. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Thank you kindly sir.....i cant wait...

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

QUALITY..in a word.

UBB sampled me a cola of his best pheno and i gotta say that its the best weed iv toked on in ages....w/rhino is gonna be a strain i think i will use a LOT in the future... im like method man in 'how high' i could use it in my truth serum and shit like that:roll:Seriously tho...fuckin ace toke guys and kudos UBB on your best ever most potent grow ever!!!!:icon_salut:

12. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I think I'd like to try some White Rhino.

13. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

I asked not so long ago what the most potent couch lock strain available was and the answer everyone gave was ak-47. Does this pack a bigger punch than ak-47 or no?

14. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Very Possible my friend!!! Easily!!!

THe MEDICINE MAN/WHITE RHINO strain,is one, if NOT, "Thee" most Powerfull strain in the world today. THere are ALWAYS others coming out, but for of recent years, this plant has been known world wide, as most likely, "The most powerfull plant in the world" today for sure. Thats "FACT",:smokin: plus based on "MY" experience, as i couldnt quite believe i had grew out WHITE RHINO in a way, that was POTENT in a way, that AMSTERDAM's finest growers, would have been proud to SELL.....lol...No Joke peeps (Shaitand):thumbsup: :fly:

*Grow this shit out folks, its a WONDER to smoke, especially after a good month or 2 of curing, it's Phenominal for smoke!!!:smokin: :bong2: :thumbsup:

Peaceeeee,

UBB.......... :pimp: :potleaf:

15. cjb03

cjb03 Full Flowering

I'm at day 51 with my Rhino plants. I really have to wait for 10 weeks to get the full amount of cannaboids?

16. cjb03

cjb03 Full Flowering

I grew WR outside last year and it did fine.